who can take better punch brock or sapp

I think equal.

what?

take a punch does NOT equal react well to punches...stop saying stupid stuff...

hankhill - I think the both of them together can only take one punch.

LOL Phone Post

White Mike Tyson - The fact that we can even have this debate is testament to how far little the man Brock Lesnar lived up to the myth Brock Lesnar.

really?

beat mir up in their second fight

finished randy

floored herring

survived carwin and went on to sub him

all w/ a very small amount of mma experience...

now compare that to how the legendary nog fared against 3 of those same opponents...

All the haterz are funny. Sapp.....played NFL. Wrestled WWE. Fought with some of the most dangerous men in the world and knocked? some of them out. Ya, real pussy. Ask Brock Lesnar what landing on his head from 10 feet in the air felt like. Those guys put their bodies on the line. I'm not even a wrestling fan, but I'm a fan of many of the incredible athletes who? choose to do the WWE thing. It's a tough gig. 300 nights a year. Wrestling all busted up daily. Ken Shamrock said it was way too hard on his body, so he went BACK to MMA.

See, Brock actually has a fairly good chin; just he can't take a punch.

Everytime he's been knocked down; it's because he's been tagged and thought "ow, fuck that!"

In my opinion he was in the wrong sport. Just like when he was hoping to be in the NFL. He should take up cricket

both rapidly became very bad at taking punches.

fiercedragon - 
White Mike Tyson - The fact that we can even have this debate is testament to how far little the man Brock Lesnar lived up to the myth Brock Lesnar.

really?

beat mir up in their second fight

finished randy

floored herring

survived carwin and went on to sub him

all w/ a very small amount of mma experience...

now compare that to how the legendary nog fared against 3 of those same opponents...

I think the Pre-Crocop Sapp takes all these fights as well. I remember Bas was all over his nuts.

I think the both of them together can only take one punch.
Best reply. Plus taking tons of punishment in wrestling dont make anybody smart.Brulesrules001

Hahaha brilliant Q Phone Post

Brock was good ufc fighter, better than mir and just too big for randy, just not as great as jds, cain and way behind the reem. Phone Post

But he was great entertaiment, always brought it, reem is just too good for any hw fight now. Phone Post