Who Could Arlovski Beat in the UFC?

I looked at the entire roster and the only fights he would have a prayer in are Schaub or Vera, and I still wouldn't bet on them.

This guy looked good during the Bush administration against guys like Cabbage and Buentello. He lost to Tim Sylvia twice. Just lost to a guy who was beaten by Koscheck. 

No happy ending to this.

you are correct

I must sadly agree. I like AA but Schaub’s raising his stock in this one I believe and going to blast AA. AA’s in too deep of waters in the UFC HW division right now. People give that division as hard time but I think they are crazy, that top 10 or 12 is a pretty damn good roster.

He has the skills but he also gets knocked out pretty easily anymore.

The only AA fight I'd want to see is against Cro Cop. Just because I've always wondered about that one. 

Schaub is going to clown him if a breeze from a vent in the arena doesn't cause a double KO.

I don't usually talk about "casuals" but people have heard of Andrei Arlovski... he's a name for someone to KO. That's what I think the UFC is bringing him in for in my opinion.

They will match him up against Schaub or someone or could bill a grudge rematch between him and Roy. I will be rooting for him. Rumble broke his jaw and he kept fighting, still some fight left in him.

Or they just need bodies at HWT. Phone Post 3.0

I think he has a chance to beat a couple UFC guys.. None of them Top 10 or anything, though.

I think he would have a chance against:
Shawn Jordan
Todd Duffee (when he comes back)
Ben Rothwell
Gabe Gonzaga
Jack May
Jared Rosholt
Ruslan Magomedov (beat Sylvia by UD)

There are a couple of newer guys he could beat as well. He's not what he once was but there are winnable fights out there for him IMO Phone Post 3.0

Big Nog, Mir, Nelson, Schaub, Vera, Gonzaga, Jordan, and Rosholt

I'm surprised they brought him back. I thought he should have retired years ago after being slept three out of four fights. Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - I'm surprised they brought him back. I thought he should have retired years ago after being slept three out of four fights. Phone Post 3.0
And now he's won 7 out of his last 8 Phone Post 3.0

He has a chance against the entire bottom half of the HW division. Phone Post 3.0

his modern-era  record is really not bad

sure fedor and sergei killed him, but other than that he really just has 2 close decisions  he lost and a ton of wins

Bossk -
da Vinci 81 - I'm surprised they brought him back. I thought he should have retired years ago after being slept three out of four fights. Phone Post 3.0
And now he's won 7 out of his last 8 Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, but look who those wins were against. Kyle is the only one noteworthy and he's a journeyman at best. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure Roy Nelson would like a rematch

The old AA looked way better then the AA of today. I'd actually bet money on the old AA winning against many of the top 20 and some top 10 fighters

He just needs to protect that chin and he could beat anyone.

He was beating fedor up until he tried that stupid juming knee.

Not Ronda Rousey that's for sure.

He kinda looks abit like Cro Cop when he came to UFC, really bulked up and lost all his speed because of it. If he changes his style from being a super fast striker to a technical one like miocic then he might do alright.

If not i see him getting knocked out twice and retiring.

6ULDV8 - 

Not Ronda Rousey that's for sure.

Haha this made me howl, I'm one of the people who think she'd shoot and take floyd down but that's just fuckin funny.