Who Could Arlovski Beat in the UFC?

da Vinci 81 -
Bossk -
da Vinci 81 - I'm surprised they brought him back. I thought he should have retired years ago after being slept three out of four fights. Phone Post 3.0
And now he's won 7 out of his last 8 Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, but look who those wins were against. Kyle is the only one noteworthy and he's a journeyman at best. Phone Post 3.0
Mike Kyle would be in the ufc right now if he wasn't a piece of shit and just because Devin Cole isn't a big name doesn't mean he's not a good win. Phone Post 3.0

Long haired, hairy chest heavy metal vampire Arlovski would fuck a lot of people up.

Leonidis Arlovski loses to Gonzaga and Rothwell Phone Post 3.0

Roy Nelson, the boxer would behead him.
He got a gift against against fat BJJ Nelson Phone Post 3.0

Anybody that heavy handed monster hits.

I think he can be a gate keeper for the top 5 Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see him fight Jon Jones

Has he really won 7 of his last 8?

Good for him.

I had the impression at one stage his chin was shot but maybe he just had a bad run and was caught a couple of times in succession. Phone Post 3.0

RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap - Since the move to Jackson's his defense has improved dramatically. His chin has held up through the last few years in fights and he still has his speed.

He's not a pushover by any means. Phone Post 3.0

His offense is extremely hesitant due to Jackson's but everything else you mentioned is spot on. His chin can actually hold up against some heavy hitters.

Bobby Lupo - Long haired, hairy chest heavy metal vampire Arlovski would fuck a lot of people up.

Leonidis Arlovski loses to Gonzaga and Rothwell Phone Post 3.0
He would have a lot of problems with Gonzaga but I think he does stand a chance against him. I also think he can beat Rothwell.. Rothwell can knock him out sure but if that doesn't happen I think Arlovski would take a decision. Also have to remember there's no more TRT for Big Ben. Phone Post 3.0

DMC - Has he really won 7 of his last 8?

Good for him.

I had the impression at one stage his chin was shot but maybe he just had a bad run and was caught a couple of times in succession. Phone Post 3.0
I'd say being knocked out by Fedor, and Sergei aren't terrible losses, especially considering he was winning the Fedor fight. I also think he puts Brett Rogers away if they were to fight again. He has gone against some heavy hitters and his chin has held up so we will see how he does in the UFC. I think he'll make some waves. Phone Post 3.0

He'd lose to most of the current 205 roster. Phone Post 3.0

He could beat Jordan, Rothwell (again), Palelei, Lewis, Mitrione.

Would be a tossup with Gonzaga, Nogueria, Schaub.

Loses to all the other high profile guys, most likely including Nelson in a rematch.

I think Mitrione and Jordan would body bag him, as would Nelson in a rematch.

Gonzaga beats him in any range.

I think even Vera could hold on to out point him.

The only guys I think he could beat are Murr, Rothwell and the ghost of Nog.

Shaub is a tossup Phone Post 3.0

AA's big advantage at HW has always been his speed, but we've got a much different UFC HW division then when he was last there...

i could see the UFC feeding him to Schaub, or maybe Struve on his comeback.

Jordan and Mitrione aren't good enough to catch him. Gonzaga has a 50/50 shot but Miocic showed he can be outboxed.

His speed has been gone since Affliction. His aggression left after Sylvia knocked him out.

The only thing he's better at now is defensive striking. Phone Post 3.0

Card -

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - His speed has been gone since Affliction. His aggression left after Sylvia knocked him out.

The only thing he's better at now is defensive striking. Phone Post 3.0

Says the guy still on alessio sakara cock.

Arlovski, love the guy. But yes, he's gonna get eaten alive. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed
He won't make his 3 fight deal before getting tossed out again. Phone Post 3.0