Who did Bill Cooper Have to Bow Out To?

I missed it while there, but what wound up happening with Cooper in the light division? Did he bow out to Lepri or Langhi before the finals?

It would of been great for them to compete, but I assume that's what happened.

Cooper went up against Lepri. It was 11 to 0 for Lepri and he got the submission with about 4 or 5 minutes left. It was a complete domination. I was shocked with how good Lepri was. I don't remember what submission it was, it happened so fast.

i think it was a lapel choke from side control - but i only got that via text so im not 100%

What?! I'm shocked reading it, Cooper is amazing. Wow, Lepri and Michael Langhi are becoming just unstoppable.

I was shocked too. I was interested in seeing how Coop would do at lightweight, he looked really big next to Lepri. But from the very start Lepri passed guard, took back, mount and then ended up in side mount. I quickly looked away to watch another match and it was over.

pitbullxyz is gonna shit himself when he finds out that Bill Cooper lost in the absolute to a guy who weighs 140 lbs.

I just shitted

Lucas weighs about 170

why was cooper upset?

Ari2 - Lucas weighs about 170

the guy Cooper faced in absolute didnt

Who did JT lose to? Langhi? I didn't hear anything about his matches.

JT lost to Lucas Lepri 5-2 with Lucas holding on to a cross choke as the time ran out

Im a real boy - 

the it probably wasnt Lepri.

Ari2 - 
Im a real boy - 

the it probably wasnt Lepri.

cooper lost to carlos holanda vieira in the absolute by 2 adv to 1 adv iirc. carlos won the light feather division (-64kg).

i thought i saw esquisito there

He had a proper match with moraes in 2008, better than the paper scissors stone garcia had with moraes in any case.

i saw the match - it was not a friendly match - if you see it you will say the same

Cooper vs. Lepri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G71LuvH3AB4

if it wasn't friendly, MAJOR props to both of them for treating this thing like a actual sport instead of a popularity contest!