Who did saki train with for this?

Does someone have any info?

In Holland he trains with Martin De Jong. But he has also spent most of the year off and on training at Allstars in Sweden with Manuwa, Latifi, Gustafsson

In.

I'm excited to see him bang. He is going to be chopping wood.

Saki should win but I hope he doesn't get too conceited in his defense with MMA gloves if they start banging in close

I am on the hype train.

K1 LEVEL STRIKING!!!!!!111!!!!1!1ELEVEN

MagSlim -

I am on the hype train.

K1 LEVEL STRIKING!!!!!!111!!!!1!1ELEVEN

Bump

He's an MMA novice with a lot of potential.  Similar to Aaron Pico who fought tonight in Bellator, age and miles being the interesting talking points.  He could have some awesome MMA fights.  I wish they'd bring back Pat Barry for a fight with him.  If anything, Saki's fight last night highlighted some of the interesting differences between MMA striking (with extended/dirty clinching) and K1/Glory striking.

jgiveshead -

He's an MMA novice with a lot of potential.  Similar to Aaron Pico who fought tonight in Bellator, age and miles being the interesting talking points.  He could have some awesome MMA fights.  I wish they'd bring back Pat Barry for a fight with him.  If anything, Saki's fight last night highlighted some of the interesting differences between MMA striking (with extended/dirty clinching) and K1/Glory striking.

Saki would murder pat.  Pat was a decent kick boxer, Saki was elite.

saki should have made the switch a few years back though, he's 34.  He will have some fun fights with right matchups but can't see him going too far.

I'd like to watch him fight Steve Bosse haha

He said it best what to do next "train harder". He was gassed because that clinching etc which was new to him. Exciting always but when they put wrestler against him well :( but one of those men who fights everyone fucking savage.

He said he was gonne train in de US after 2weeks in turkey, who is he gonne train with propably with Henri would like to see him go somewhere else do.

EckY - 
jgiveshead -

Saki would murder pat.  Pat was a decent kick boxer, Saki was elite.

saki should have made the switch a few years back though, he's 34.  He will have some fun fights with right matchups but can't see him going too far.

Saki didn’t exactly show elite striking this weekend…he looked sharp for a minute or so but then gassed…had his oppt had a higher fight iq, Saki would be walking away 0-1 I’m afraid…

I wish Saki had started training mma at an earlier age but hopefully he can train enough grappling to make for fun fights