Who did Tai call out post fight?

I missed it, called someone a pussy I think

oh and I heard him call out my mom so not her

Willis, who had just beat Mark Hunt, boringly 

Willis might  Hunt Tai

heresdavo -

Tai should learn to shut his fat mouth.  Nobody should call anyone out after a loss esp that massive beating from an old JDS.

Willis would have annihilated Tai if Tai even looked at him funny after the fight.

Watch out guys, theres a hero over here.

Willis is a handful for any striker. That jab is fast, accurate and long. Couple that with it coming from a southpaw.....he’s a handful. I think a Tuivasa fight looks just like his fight with Hunt. 

Samoa -

Willis is a handful for any striker. That jab is fast, accurate and long. Couple that with it coming from a southpaw.....he’s a handful. I think a Tuivasa fight looks just like his fight with Hunt. 

You could be right. I thought Tai had JDS in trouble after seeing him having some big moments in the first round. Not sure Willis would have made it out of the round if he were in JDS' position in the first round with Tai. Would like to see it either way.

heresdavo - 

Tai should learn to shut his fat mouth.  Nobody should call anyone out after a loss esp that massive beating from an old JDS.

Willis would have annihilated Tai if Tai even looked at him funny after the fight.

We didn’t watch the same fight. Tai was the one putting on a clinic on JDS. JDS was literally limping. Tai simply got careless and got caught.

Floppy Divac -
Samoa -

You could be right. I thought Tai had JDS in trouble after seeing him having some big moments in the first round. Not sure Willis would have made it out of the round if he were in JDS' position in the first round with Tai. Would like to see it either way.

My point is that I don’t think Tai puts Willis in that position. That jab is badass. 

I hear ya, it is a badass jab and him being a southpaw makes it that much more difficult to deal with. I just think Tai has a much better chance of getting past it on an occasion or two than Mark had. And the way Tai got off once he got in on JDS...I'd be very interested to see this fight hapoen.

Floppy Divac -

I hear ya, it is a badass jab and him being a southpaw makes it that much more difficult to deal with. I just think Tai has a much better chance of getting past it on an occasion or two than Mark had. And the way Tai got off once he got in on JDS...I'd be very interested to see this fight hapoen.

Could be. Mark did fine in the first round when he was mixing up his game. Feints. Low inside kicks. High kicks. Lead right hands etc. He abandoned that as the fight went on and the jab just became impossible to deal with.