Who did the”neutral”on trump guys vote for ?

I see many posts with people saying I am neutral on trump but his trump and his supporters are blah blah blah

so who did you "Neutral on Trump" guys vote for ?

Yah didn't think any of you guys were neutral anyway 

The current democrat movement is toxic , I want Trump to win just so that the Democrats can realize that they need to change thier ways.  

6 Likes

sewich -

The current democrat movement is toxic , I want Trump to win just so that the Democrats can realize that they need to change thier ways.  

I think part of that message was sent the first time around when he won. This second election will not be any different.

2 Likes

I voted only on local issues and didn't pull the lever for any candidate in 2016.

There was no way in hell I was going to vote for Hillary.  And I had genuine concerns at the time about Trump.  That being said, I wouldn't have any problem voting for him this time around.  Because I'm certainly not voting for a senile, corrupt, globalist pedophile that's in the pockets of China.

3 Likes

Neutral as in "I don't really like Trump, his lowest common denominator actions or the way he speaks"?

I am in that crowd but having a brain I play no team, I look to a candidates actions more than their words. What does the candidates record look like? Are they principled or float with the wind etc?

The problem is American politics has reached such a cancerous state, there is not much to work with. Trump however at least seems to truly care about America and it's foundational values, he did well in verbalizing that in 2016.

The Democrats got behind the absolute hands down worst POS candidate ever in Clinton so fuck that! What other choice was there? There was no choice but Trump especially with the new SCOTUS appointments, that sealed it for me. Trump 2016 and once again Democrats have an absolute joke of a candidate so it's Trump 2020!

1 Like

MMA Experience - 

I see many posts with people saying I am neutral on trump but his trump and his supporters are blah blah blah

I voted for Bush the first term, nobody in the bush v kerry election.

I voted for Obama the first term, Nobody in the obama v romney election.

I voted for gary jonhson last time.

Voting for trump this time.

1 Like

KaiTangata -

Neutral as in "I don't really like Trump, his lowest common denominator actions or the way he speaks"?

I am in that crowd but having a brain I play no team, I look to a candidates actions more than their words. What does the candidates record look like? Are they principled or float with the wind etc?

The problem is American politics has reached such a cancerous state, there is not much to work with. Trump however at least seems to truly care about America and it's foundational values, he did well in verbalizing that in 2016.

The Democrats got behind the absolute hands down worst POS candidate ever in Clinton so fuck that! What other choice was there? There was no choice but Trump especially with the new SCOTUS appointments, that sealed it for me. Trump 2016 and once again Democrats have an absolute joke of a candidate so it's Trump 2020!

Well said 

Witnessing the Democrat party move further and further left caused me to vote Trump in 2016. Watching them now make its clearly obvious they didn't get the hint. Unless some drastic changes aren't made soon, I will vote Trump in 2020.

KingMartyrJack -
MMA Experience -

I voted for Trump.

And sometimes he's an incompetent dick.

And sometimes he is pure genius.

That's how a true independent sees it.

This. 

I voted Obama 2x, didnt vote Trump or HRC. I wont vote for Trump nor Biden.

When the Dems decided to run Hillary and that evil clown Kaine, I changed my voter registration to GOP. Will not live long enough to go back to Democrat. Voted for Trump, will do so again unless Cuban jumps in as an independent. 

still cant believe Tim Kaine didnt push her over the top

MMA Experience -

Yah didn't think any of you guys were neutral anyway 

lol the low energy cami clone gets mad that his boring troll thread didn’t immediately take off

Meh - in TN but gonna vote Biden.

Neutral on Trump. Voted for trump. Easy choice for me.

voted obama for his first election.

vote 3 rd party usually. Ralph Nader once and Gary johnson once.

will vote for trump again and be giddy about it.

BigEyedFish - 

still cant believe Tim Kaine didnt push her over the top

Who? lol

MMA Experience -

I literally didn't vote for the president.  I voted on the entire ballot except the president spot, because at the time, I believed neither candidate was worthy of the office.  I used to believe in the "lesser of two evils" concept, but now I believe if you are forced to choose between Stalin and Hitler, you shouldn't cast a vote at all, because at the end of the day, you voted for Stalin and have to live with it.  The very act of voting for Stalin gives him clout and political capital he doesn't deserve, just because he happened to have run against Hitler.  This is obviously an extreme example.  I don't believe Hillary and Trump were as bad as Stalin and Hitler, but I did believe at the time that neither were worthy of the presidency and I could not cast a vote for either in good conscience.

However, now I see the error of my ways.  While I think Trump is one of the douchiest people on the planet and always have, I don't think that matters in the slightest in terms of his job performance.  This "wanna have a beer with him" bullshit is a new phenomenon and it's fucking retarded. That's why we had 8 years of Obama, the guy who just wanted to be the president of Hollywood celeb culture.  Now we have a guy who understands the world of big business and the obstacles that the government can remove to make the economy work better.  He has blown away my expectations, and although I wish he wasn't quite as much of an international embarrassment, he is in fact making America great again. The left throwing tantrums is also fun to watch. It's also great that people are waking up to the fact that our media is so agenda driven.

So, technically I'm no longer neutral on Trump but I basically was at the time of the election, so I guess I can answer. 

1 Like

Road Warrior Fin - 

Meh - in TN but gonna vote Biden.

You mind explaining why? Not trolling, Just curious what you think Biden is going to do better

Gary Johnson.

But I'm glad Trump beat killary.  Dems have gone so far left they've lost their minds