Who did you draft first in your FF league?

I'm so glad I had a late pick so I didn't get burned with Charles/Peterson/McCoy

I had 9th overall and grabbed graham and Murray in the second round.

Murray has kept me alive this season. Phone Post 3.0

Peyton Manning, Eli on the bench. Peyton's bye week was good to me. 41 points from Eli.

IronHands - Peyton Manning, Eli on the bench. Peyton's bye week was good to me. 41 points from Eli.
Eli had one of his I could be talked about being the best in the league games that he has occasionally. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Force. Second was Andrew Luck Phone Post 3.0

JTA182 - Matt Force. Second was Andrew Luck Phone Post 3.0
Forte Phone Post 3.0

JTA182 -
Forte Phone Post 3.0
What kind of season is forte having? I haven't really payed attention to his numbers Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm - I'm so glad I had a late pick so I didn't get burned with Charles/Peterson/McCoy

Calvin johnson
Anronio brown

Antonios a beast. Phone Post 3.0

Bob Saget Bottom Team - 
tonyromosbackspasm - I'm so glad I had a late pick so I didn't get burned with Charles/Peterson/McCoy

Calvin johnson
Anronio brown

Antonios a beast. Phone Post 3.0

I got megaton too. First week was great, this week not so much.

Long season guys. Only week 4. Charles and McCoy could still finish #1 at rb. Gordon missed the first 4 games last year and ended up #1 at wr. Any givin Sunday Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm -
JTA182 -
Forte Phone Post 3.0
What kind of season is forte having? I haven't really payed attention to his numbers Phone Post 3.0
Pretty weak so far Phone Post 3.0

Lynch in the first.

I have McCoy as my keeper in the third so it does take some of the sting out of his slow start b Phone Post 3.0

Matt Forte with the 5 pick Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Graham in one league, Forte in my other league Phone Post 3.0

11th pick, took julio..wraparound i took marshawn

It was either Calvin Johnson or Lesean McCoy's faggot ass. I can't remember.

McCoy is fucking killing me.

Peterson in 1 league but got Murray in the 2nd round so thats helping carry my team.
Other league i took Shady with top pick and got Antonio Brown in the 2nd so good thing i drafted awesome in my 2nd rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Marshawn Lynch Phone Post 3.0

4th pick - Jamaal Charles Phone Post 3.0

Demaryius Thomas

Desean Jackson.

That being said, I also am in a 14 person league with 5 keepers and playing 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, D/ST, and K. And a bunch of bench spots.

So the talent pool isn't a deep as most drafts because of more players, and a lot of really good players are gone before the draft. This is also the 8th year for the league, so some players have been with people since they were rookies and kept every year.

My keepers, FWIW, were Murray, McCoy, Kaepernick, Boldin, and Larry Fitzgerald.