Who did you score Jones vs Reyes for??

Reyes 3-2

Reyes won. I don't see how anyone can say Jones won. The first 3 were clear wins for Reyes. 

Also I disagree with the "you MUST really beat the champ." That's just dumb to me. If you win the fight, you win the fight. 

Reyes

But I also thought he lost to Santos & DEFINITELY first Gustaffson fight

1 Like

Jones 48-47, same as the Santos fight. Reyes came closer, but I thought Jones edged both fights. Was rooting for Reyes hard after the early rounds, he may have his number if he can improve his cardio, but Jones showed with DC & Gus he doesn’t fuck around in fight two.. His ability to learn from fights seems as high as his fight IQ 

1 Like

Very close, but all that backpedaling must've been the difference.  Reyes was def winning early on, then maybe decided he had done enough and tried to play safe for remainder. Meanwhile jones even tho he got eaten up in first half, was walking forward entire fight pretty much. i think jones won. 

Reyes 3-2.

Bullshit decision. 

BAGZbp -

Very close, but all that backpedaling must've been the difference.  Reyes was def winning early on, then maybe decided he had done enough and tried to play safe for remainder. Meanwhile jones even tho he got eaten up in first half, was walking forward entire fight pretty much. i think jones won. 

Walking forward while doing nothing offensively and getting beaten up in the process shouldnt win you the fight. anderson would never have won a decision ever if this were the case.

Reyes wasnt coasting ; he was fatigued and pushing hard. 

Kirik - 

I was watching as a fan not as a judge (they are hugely different experiences) but I thought Jone won. But I'm old school and think you have really take it from the champ, which isn't a thing in MMA like it is in boxing, so I'm prob biased.

Not necessarily biased, but rather using your own rules that aren’t aligned with official rules.

1 Like
S Dubaya -

I rewatched this fight carefully and even watched round 3 twice.  I can’t for the life of me see how Jon Jones was given the W. 

Does any one really objectively think Jon won that fight?? 

A fighter cant win a fight if he runs the last 2 rounds just because he thinks tha he won the first 3… thats like open scoring… i dont think that jon beat him up, but he didnt lost either! So a remarch would be perfect. I think in a fight without timelimit john would beat him 10 out of 10 times. Just because of the last 2 rounds… but who am i to judge these guys! Would love to see a rematch in Dec. 

1 Like

Reyes fucked his legs up. I have him by a slim shot.

Jones won and OP is a faggoty little drama queen bitch.

I had it 3-2 Jones…and thought rounds 4-5 were very clear and one of the early rounds (I think round 1 but I honestly can’t remember if it was 1 or 2) was very clear. I thought there were 2 rounds that were close enough that an educated judge could have gone either way on em.

I had it 48-47 Jones but 48-47 Reyes was a completely reasonable score, and if you gave Jon both of the close ones, 49-46 isn’t completely outrageous.

1 Like

Reyes 3-2, maybe a case for a draw. No idea how one judge had it for Jones 49-46.

MahomesIsYourDaddy - 

Hi Jon.

1 Like

I wasn't sure what the judges were going to score right before it was read. I was nervous for Jones though.

I always figured that when Jones loses it won't be a decision. I would rather him lose by a finish, when his time comes.

S Dubaya -

I rewatched this fight carefully and even watched round 3 twice.  I can’t for the life of me see how Jon Jones was given the W. 

Does any one really objectively think Jon won that fight?? 

Nope 

I hate Jones, but it was a draw at worst for him...  Santos finished so weak, had he saved some gas or not gotten hurt, he likely wins... rematch will be very telling 

I remember thinking we have a new champ. can't remember how I scored it though. 

Jones 3-2

Ministry of Truth -
MahomesIsYourDaddy - 

Hi Jon.

Thats clearly boo boo wild thang. Can smell the estrogen.