who dislikes floyd mayweather?

Does anyone actually like Mayweather? I thought that was part of his shtick, the arrogant guy that people want to see get knocked out.

However, if you can't at least appreciate his skill, there's something wrong with you.

I've always been a fan of Mayweather, but the majority of the people who don't like him, usually don't know shit about Boxing. They just dislike him because it's the "cool" thing, or "in with the crowd" thing to do. Phone Post

ANT_P1989 - I've always been a fan of Mayweather, but the majority of the people who don't like him, usually don't know shit about Boxing. They just dislike him because it's the "cool" thing, or "in with the crowd" thing to do. Phone Post

Truth Phone Post

I can't stand him. But there is a reason everyone wants to see "that" fight. He is damn good. Phone Post

kanodogg2 - 
voorhees -
MikeHunt36 - 
voorhees - I cant stand him.

I have no doubt he is a piece of animal feces.

He makes people from Michigan like me look bad.

He would beat Manny right now though.
When did people from Michigan look good? Phone Post

haha

only 3 times....

Bob Seger....

The Detroit Red Wings...(except tonight)

And me.
Robocop Phone Post

nice.

Because he dicktucks Manny Pacquaio so he can fight his girlfriend instead.

Who is Floyd Mayweather? What is boxing? Phone Post

I like the guy and I enjoy watching his fights.

The reason I like Mayweather is because he goes to such lengths to prove he has money.  Here in Vegas I here about the $400k bets he makes all the time.  I hear about it because he makes sure to take pictures of his winning tickets and then I end up receiving an email about it.  The videos he releases where he goes through the effort of counting out his money so we can all see.  The 7 million dollar burglry at his home of his bling was hysterical.  He's either the dumbest guy on the block or they pulled off quite the inside job.  Either way it's entertinment.  More than half the time I am laughing, even when he doesn't intend to be funny.  The multiple arrests and legal trials re antastic.  So many twists and turns.  The guy is fun to look at what ever he does.  

The reason I enjoy watching his fights is for the spectacle of the event.  The build up, the hype, the anticipation.  and I love the wrap up, the interview at the end where he goes off you can't even make out what he's saying but I'm lughing at the fool he's acting.  The actual fight is rather boring though but everything else is worth having to sit through a Mayweather fight. 

A great guys provided you dfon't have a camera on him. Roger, on the other hand, is an ass hat.

Dont mind him, i occasionally enjoy watching him fight.

Eggbert - In the ring = fantastic
Outside the ring = one of the lowest humans on the planet. Multiple domestic violence convictions, threatened to kill his ex in front of their kids, publicly makes fun of the fact he hasn't done his community service for previous domestic violence conviction. Thinks he's above the law because of his money. All of his antics and showmanship I could live with if it wasn't for the convictions. For that reason I don't watch his fights Phone Post

U don't know boxing. U r clearly an mma biased fan. Ur making things up because he is black! (heavy dose of sarcasm) I agree with 100%. But he is talented in the ring, I just refuse to contribute to his bonus by buying a ppv. Phone Post

How can you not love a guy that hits his wife?

I enjoy his fights because he is one of the few fighters left who have truly amazing skill and technical ability. It seems that fighters of this kind are a dying breed in America because there are too many "trainers" who pretend to know boxing and it's a real shame. Phone Post

Amazing skills, trashy human being.  The only fight of his that I care to watch at this point would be against Manny, and that isn't happening until one or both of them is washed up and wanting one last big payday.

dont care for him

ANT_P1989 - I've always been a fan of Mayweather, but the majority of the people who don't like him, usually don't know shit about Boxing. They just dislike him because it's the "cool" thing, or "in with the crowd" thing to do.

This!!!

War PBF

Mayweather > Phone Post

Love his boxing skills, dislike him as a human being.

Floyd is an amazing boxer but a horrible human being.