Who do these guys train with

Roy Nelson
Gayguard
Uriah Hall Phone Post 3.0

gum989 - I was gonna make a thread like this.

Pretty sure Hall is at Reign.
pretty sure reign closed awhile ago Phone Post 3.0

gum989 - I was gonna make a thread like this.

Pretty sure Hall is at Reign.
Reign doesn't exist anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure about the other guys but Uriah trained with me at Reign and now at our new place Gracie Fighter Dojo which is at rampage's gym in Laguna Hills. He trains his striking with Clayton Hires. He travels to Vegas to train with Clayton or Clayton travels to OC. Phone Post 3.0

Jason Manly - Not sure about the other guys but Uriah trained with me at Reign and now at our new place Gracie Fighter Dojo which is at rampage's gym in Laguna Hills. He trains his striking with Clayton Hires. He travels to Vegas to train with Clayton or Clayton travels to OC. Phone Post 3.0
His ground game looked much improved. Phone Post 3.0

Roy is at ATT Phone Post 3.0

Jason Manly - Not sure about the other guys but Uriah trained with me at Reign and now at our new place Gracie Fighter Dojo which is at rampage's gym in Laguna Hills. He trains his striking with Clayton Hires. He travels to Vegas to train with Clayton or Clayton travels to OC. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the info Phone Post 3.0

Jewbacca -
Haha. That wasn't very nice Phone Post 3.0

And yea, I agree with jewbacca. While his grappling still leaves a lot to be desired (td/pass defense) he definitely seemed more dangerous and much improved. Phone Post 3.0

Jason! what up brother it's Jordan! Do you still train Keith? Crazy reign shut down.

Ps. Uriah looked amazing last night! When he had that armbar I was like "that's all Manly right there!" ;-) Phone Post 3.0

Jewbacca -
Thanks brotha! Phone Post 3.0

knockoutfighter -
Jason! what up brother it's Jordan! Do you still train Keith? Crazy reign shut down.

Ps. Uriah looked amazing last night! When he had that armbar I was like "that's all Manly right there!" ;-) Phone Post 3.0
What up Jordan! I haven't talked to Keith in a while not sure what he's up to. Hope all's well with you! Phone Post 3.0

hey Jason,  any way you can do a vid on that armbar kimura setup?

PTM2020 -

hey Jason,  any way you can do a vid on that armbar kimura setup?

I would love to but that's G14 classified lol :-D Phone Post 3.0