who do you most want to see ...

Defeat Jon Jones decisively?

I didn't like the guy before,and now I cant stand him.

What fighter would you most like to see beat his ass?

Hendo Phone Post

Henderson. Oh, man, I want it to be Henderson.

In a perfect world, I'd have Jones win a controversial or lackluster decision to Vitor. And then get H-Bombed into Bolivia.

Vitor Phone Post

Viva Vitor Viva Vitor

Mighty mouse Phone Post

Shogun Phone Post

I want to see Machida kick him in the face.

overeem

no ref

No one. I want Bones to keep winning so I can keep coming to the UG to watch everyone bitch and moan every time they get their panties in a bunch over Jon Jones. The UG needs Jon Jones to win.

Rashad Phone Post

Anyone

Machida. Phone Post

I would pay an extra 50 bucks for a PPV if I knew it ended w/Rampage slamming Jones like he did Arona.

Kings21 - No one. I want Bones to keep winning so I can keep coming to the UG to watch everyone bitch and moan every time they get their panties in a bunch over Jon Jones. The UG needs Jon Jones to win.

I wish Jones would put out a video of him saying;
"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

I would be a fan for life.

Tad Ghostal - 
Kings21 - No one. I want Bones to keep winning so I can keep coming to the UG to watch everyone bitch and moan every time they get their panties in a bunch over Jon Jones. The UG needs Jon Jones to win.

I wish Jones would put out a video of him saying;
"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

I would be a fan for life.

ROFL. How fitting. thats awesome.

long live scarface.