Who do you see winning,Matt Brown or Erik Silva?

I see Matt Brown beating Silva down and stopping him in the 1st.

Give the man his title shot...with a win that would make it 7 in a row...he deserves a title shot.

Brown all day. Don't know how silva is the favourite. Money to be made on brown Phone Post 3.0

Tough to say. If silva fights smart he can take him down and possibly get the sub.

But I get the feeling he can be drawn into a brawl and if that happens brown's pressure will be too much in the end. So brown by tko in the second. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown via KO in the 1st.

I can see Brown getting rocked early, weather the storm and then put Silva away.

Erick Silva is going to smoke him Phone Post 3.0

Haven't a clue for definite, but brown has this habit of drawing people into a scrap and giving them a bit of a thumping.

Silva seems the kind to get drawn into wars easily.

Brown by tko Phone Post 3.0

I think Silva is the more skilled fighter.

But the intangibles aren't even close.

Chin... heart... cardio... the will to win...

Brown by beatdown.

Silva and it won't be even  remotely close.

It will look like the Mein fight Phone Post 3.0

This fight is going to turn violent very quick. So I will be going Matt Brown. Phone Post 3.0

This continued Erick Silva hype is befuddling.

I suppose it's due to the fact that he is brazillian and has a maerketable look.

Annyone overlooking Brown here is in for seeing the Silva train come to a screeching halt a 3rd time.

DoomFarmer - This continued Erick Silva hype is befuddling.

I suppose it's due to the fact that he is brazillian and has a maerketable look.

Annyone overlooking Brown here is in for seeing the Silva train come to a screeching halt a 3rd time.

You are talking about Brown right? Because your post sounds like you're talking about Matt Brown.

Matt Brown by wrestling based decision or a Silva TKO Phone Post 3.0

It depends on how Brown's chin holds up. If he can take Silva's shots and wade through em like he did in the Swick fight I can see Brown KOing Erick. I'll be watching Phone Post 3.0

Brown. Silva can only beat scrubs. Phone Post 3.0

Deffo money to be made on brown tko, got some on at 13/5

I also think philappou is a live dog and is being judged by his last 2 fights which was getting wrestled by carmont (can happen) and a quick ko by rockhold who is going to be the champ IMO, when Tavares just shut larking down by keeping busy.

Also think Neil magny is a live dog, looked like he really found his style in his last fight and I see him as more diverse than Tim means overall Phone Post 3.0

Silva rd 1 TKO.(Knees to the body)

Chaelismyhero - I see Matt Brown beating Silva down and stopping him in the 1st.

Give the man his title shot...with a win that would make it 7 in a row...he deserves a title shot.

I see Brown winning via rough house, but his achilles heel has always been the sub which is Esilva's best shot.

I love watching the man fight, but he does need a top 10 win or 2 before we start talking about a title shot. There are lots of killers at that weight class, and I think he'd be a large underdog to everyone in the top 5.

Silva unfortunately Phone Post 3.0