Who do you want to be on the Pride 2.0 NYE card?

Clarence Parents - The Big Pygmy vs. Fedor
Love that! Phone Post 3.0

Dayling - Fedor vs Shannon the Cannon Phone Post 3.0
Ohhh shitt!!!
Who knew 2015 would be the year of the cannon?!?! Phone Post 3.0

Libero21 -
Dayling - Fedor vs Shannon the Cannon Phone Post 3.0
Ohhh shitt!!!
Who knew 2015 would be the year of the cannon?!?! Phone Post 3.0
What a great opportunity for both fighters to get back in the mix.

Coker, make it happen! Phone Post 3.0

bring back Eiko and her Koike's

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - Fedor vs Kharitonov
McGeary vs Davis
Minakov vs Lashley
Koscheck vs Daley 2
Ortiz vs Arona
Wandy Silva vs Manhoef
Kimbo vs James Toney
Aoki vs Josh Thompson
Schilling vs Cung Le
Frank Shamrock vs Sakuraba
Thompson vs Kongo
Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock 3

I'd pay $100 for this card! Wand vs Manhoef is a dream fight for me (Sak/Frank too). Is Wand allowed to fight? I know not in the states, but is he still in his UFC contract? Same goes for Cung Le.

stielar - I think you should also take it as a given that McGeary will fight Phil Davis on that card.

I seriously doubt Coker sends them a championship fight, not when that fight won't be seen live in Bellator's home market.  He still has his own business to run and needs all the main events he can book to draw viewers for Bellator, not nuPride.  He'll do what he did in Strikeforce and make a couple of individual fighters available as their schedule permits without screwing up his own schedule. 

QTyp - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - Fedor vs Kharitonov
McGeary vs Davis
Minakov vs Lashley
Koscheck vs Daley 2
Ortiz vs Arona
Wandy Silva vs Manhoef
Kimbo vs James Toney
Aoki vs Josh Thompson
Schilling vs Cung Le
Frank Shamrock vs Sakuraba
Thompson vs Kongo
Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock 3

I'd pay $100 for this card! Wand vs Manhoef is a dream fight for me (Sak/Frank too). Is Wand allowed to fight? I know not in the states, but is he still in his UFC contract? Same goes for Cung Le.

not unless he gets permission but with his relationship with zuffa that's a no. he also lives and runs his gym here so it's not worth it.

JoeMimic - 
Steve4192 -
stielar - I think you should also take it as a given that McGeary will fight Phil Davis on that card.

I seriously doubt Coker sends them a championship fight, not when that fight won't be seen live in Bellator's home market.  He still has his own business to run and needs all main events to draw viewers for Bellator, not nuPride.  He'll do what he did in Strikeforce and make a couple of individual fighters available as his schedule permits.

After they only did 800k for Dynamite I'd think the opposite that they need to get as many eyeballs on their new blood as possible. There's only so many times they're going to be able to throw Tito and Kimbo out there. Phone Post 3.0

yeah thinking about it Ariel or someone made a good point on the mma hour that it wouldn't be smart to throw Kimbo(one of Bellator's cashcows) away on a fight that's not even a Bellator event and on Tape Delay. Fedor is the selling point for the NYE card and i think were getting a stacked card but i don't think Bellator is going all out for a tape delay event.

yeah man i didn't know until i heard the mma hour. take some of the excitement away but not a lot just need to stay off social media. random thought but i would really like to see Phil Baroni vs Joe Schilling on this card lol

Hired Gun - Juiced Up Vandy
If only. Phone Post 3.0