Who do you want to see fight at TUF 23 and FN 90?

Now that nine fights have been announced for UFC 200, who do you want to see on the TUF 23 cards and FN 90?

I think RDA vs Khabib/Ferguson winner would be a great headliner of FN 90.

It would be a big fight to main event the 1st night of the most epic 3 days in the sport's history.

They want to raise the value of Fight Pass live events, give us a title fight.

RDA is not a star in the mainstream, let him attract more hardcores to FP.

Some of the heavyweights who win or perform well on the Croatia card might want a spot on one of those cards too.

A nice heavyweight fight would be a great co-main event for the strawweight women's title fight.

Seeing fighters like Ed Herman, Filthy Tom, Latifi, OSP, Stun Gun Kim, etc...

I'm sure they will dip into the deep LW talent pool too to make FN 90 and TUF 23 good.

ttt

last bump.

It is crazy to me that everyone talks about 200 yet ignores that this is really a three day MMA celebration.

I'm sure the UFC is working on the TUF 23 and FN 90 cards right now.

People don't talk about it much but the Fight Night card that started the 3 day UFCfest in December was a really fun card with some high level MMA. As soon as that 3 day/3 events was over in December I was hoping they would repeat the 3 day thing in July for 200 and the UFC did not disappoint.

last, last bump

I'd love me some Filthy Tom.

Also, with UFC 200 almost filled up, Derrick Lewis vs. Roy Nelson would be great as like the co-main to UFN 90.

More than that I'd have to think about it.

Chromium - 

Also, with UFC 200 almost filled up, Derrick Lewis vs. Roy Nelson would be great as like the co-main to UFN 90.

Yep, I bet Nelson vs Lewis is the main or co-main for FN90. Both guys want the fight and it is being held in the MGM arena so they gotta sell more than 2,000 tickets.

BJ Penn Forever - 
Chromium - 

Yep, I bet Nelson vs Lewis is the main or co-main for FN90. Both guys want the fight and it is being held in the MGM arena so they gotta sell more than 2,000 tickets.

UFN 90 is in the MGM Grand? For real? Interdasting. Then they're really going to need a killer main-event for a FightPass show.

Hypothetical UFN 90 Main Card:

-Welterweight: Rory MacDonald vs. Neil Magny

-Heavyweight: Roy Nelson vs. Derrick Lewis

-Featherweight: Chad Mendes vs. Charles Oliveira

-Light-Heavyweight: Tom Lawlor vs. Jimi Manuwa

Some other fights I wouldn't mind seeing that weekend:

-Stun Gun vs. Siyar Bahadurzada

-Louis Smolka vs. Ian McCall

Yep, UFN 90 and TUF23 Finale are both at the MGM Grand.

That is a big step up from the Chelsea at the Cosmopolitan where the last FN and TUF finale were held before the big 194 card that itself was held at the MGM.

Rory MacDonald is booked to fight Thompson in Canada in June.

And I'm pretty sure Ian McCall is done fighting do to all the injuries.

BJ Penn Forever - Rory MacDonald is booked to fight Thompson in Canada in June.

Ah, I thought he was in contract negotiations still. Make it Woodley vs. Stun Gun then. And maybe John Moraga instead of Ian McCall. Smolka's one of the best prospects in the division and needs a real top 10 test, in my opinion.

Rumble, condit, gustafsson, woodley, rothwell, magney, DHK, barnett, bader, holm, dillashaw, mendes, sexyama, alves, duffee.... they should get some of these guys on those cards against whoever