Who do your loyalties lie with when a friend cheat

Who do your loyalties lie with if your buddy is cheating on his fiancé. I wouldn't tell the fiancé but my feelings towards friend are that he is a straight up dick for doing it.
I'm so against cheating in a relationship so I find it hard to stick with my friend.

Who would you side with? What would you do. Phone Post 3.0

Having sex with the fiance is the only choice.

I'm not telling his fiance but I would sure as shit tell him to smarten up and not get married if he is already cheating on her.

LiftStrong - I'm not telling his fiance but I would sure as shit tell him to smarten up and not get married if he is already cheating on her.

That's what I'd do.

Then I'd probably drop him as a friend. A guy who cheats is lying to his woman's face every day, all day. No integrity=not worth my time.

Martinez! -
LiftStrong - I'm not telling his fiance but I would sure as shit tell him to smarten up and not get married if he is already cheating on her.

That's what I'd do.

Then I'd probably drop him as a friend. A guy who cheats is lying to his woman's face every day, all day. No integrity=not worth my time.

Straight up. If he can't be loyal to a woman he's planning to spend the "rest of his life" with. How loyal do you think he'll be as a friend? I can't be trust anyone that can lie to someone's face every day like that. Phone Post 3.0

I would stay the fuck out of it . I don't what kind of choices they have made together, and it's none of my business. Maybe he's cheating, maybe not. Either way, it's his choice to make and none of my business Phone Post 3.0

I don't give a flying fuck what other people do. Phone Post 3.0

I like your friend. Fuck monogamy. Phone Post 3.0

jju - I would stay the fuck out of it . I don't what kind of choices they have made together, and it's none of my business. Maybe he's cheating, maybe not. Either way, it's his choice to make and none of my business Phone Post 3.0
I agree with this. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you care if your buddy is cheating on his wife? It does not hurt you. And definitely don't say anything. It is his marriage to ruin. Phone Post 3.0

I would let him do what he wants and it would not affect our friendship at all. It's his problem. If he gets caught that is also his problem.

If you are even for one second considering ratting out your buddy, then you are a bigger piece of shit than he is. Phone Post 3.0

A_Butler -
Martinez! -

That's what I'd do.

Straight up. If he can't be loyal to a woman he's planning to spend the "rest of his life" with. How loyal do you think he'll be as a friend? I can't be trust anyone that can lie to someone's face every day like that. Phone Post 3.0
Uhh, are you serious?

How can he be a trustworthy friend and still cheat on his wife......

This is apples and oranges. Phone Post 3.0

Have you told him that you want to Fuck his fiance? Phone Post 3.0

none of my buisness 

I have friend who is doing the exact same thing.

None of my business.

UGknowme - Who do your loyalties lie with if your buddy is cheating on his fiancé. I wouldn't tell the fiancé but my feelings towards friend are that he is a straight up dick for doing it.
I'm so against cheating in a relationship so I find it hard to stick with my friend.

Who would you side with? What would you do. Phone Post 3.0

Start separating/distancing myself from them.

birds of a feather flock together

sycotik - 
A_Butler -
Martinez! -

That's what I'd do.

Uhh, are you serious?

How can he be a trustworthy friend and still cheat on his wife......

This is apples and oranges. Phone Post 3.0

I don't agree. In my experience, what someone does in one part of their life is what they do in every part of their life.

I view integrity as a zero-sum game. You either have it or you don't. I try to surround myself with people who think the same way.

I also view integrity as the basis for everything else in life. At the end of the day, the only thing I have 100% control are my own actions. If I make a commitment, that's not empty words. That's my fucking integrity on the line.

So if I give someone my word I will do something--or NOT do something--that's it. End of story. No excuses, no "I was drunk!" B.S., no whining about how other people don't do their part.

So far, this has served me well in all aspects of my life: business, relationships, sports, etc.

Long story short: this guy has a fiance. He made a commitment, with a much bigger one to follow. If he's able to lie day in and day out to her face, he has no integrity.

A man with no integrity is beneath contempt to me. I wouldn't be friends with someone who I have no respect for. It's that simple.

At the same time, going to his fiance would be a bitch move. I'd sit down with my friend, ask him what was going on, and tell him he needs to make things right--on his terms. He needs to man up and take care of his shit and leave it at that. It's not my place to go to his fiance. That's his job, and he needs to handle it.

If he won't, well...later. Enjoy the divorce and an angry woman taking half your shit, bro. Have a nice life and all that.

My loyalties lie with me. If you start using me or my family as unknowing accomplices or as a convenient alibi and drag me and mine into your drama then I am under no obligation to be your bitch. If I say something accidentally or unknowingly, that's on you.

I don't have time for drama....I have a penis.

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - 
Martinez! -

That's what I'd do.

This..if he'll fuck his wife over he'd do the same to me...no need for someone like that in my life Phone Post 3.0

Really? You guys must have shitty friends then. I have friends that have cheated on their girlfriends and it doesnt affect me one bit. My comment was based on saving my friend from giving up half of his assets.