Who does Disney cast next for the Black Panther?

Jamie Foxx? Michael b Jordan? Do they go cheap and get a lesser known actor?

Jaden Smith, duh

3 Likes

Not a male, a tranny

Mountain Medic -

Jaden Smith, duh

Dave Chappelle....

1 Like

Jamie Foxx is in his 50's, so probably not.  Michael B Jordan would be the no.1 choice, but he already played that bad guy in the movie. Most likely it will be someone we never herad of, so they don't have to pay him a lot of money. 

Jussie 

3 Likes

Revive Killmonger, have him pick up the Black Panther title and turn babyface.  It could work.

5 Likes

Let's follow script and go with a white lesbian. 

3 Likes

Mbaku. 

1 Like

Leave him dead. Have NAMOR come along in Black Panther 2 and kill him. MAke the Atlanteans supremacists who hate humans

instant heat

then have NAMOR destroy Wakanda and the Wakandans beat him so bad that he gets amnesia and wakes up a mute bum in the bowery where johnny storm finds him and then the FF realize that its that crazy NAMOR who killed BP but he forgot about how crazy he was until he gets in the water, then he comes for the FF

2 Likes

I think its going to be tough for whoever steps in.  That dude just fit the part so well, both from a superhero and a prince part.   

Just as a Batman actor has to be good at both Batman and Bruce Wayne, Black Panther has to be able to play T'Challa just as well as the Black Panther.

That said, had Michael B Jordan nit already played the bad guy in the first one, he would be perfect.  I'm sure they can still find a way to write him in, even if the go the cheap way and just say its his twin or some BS.

1 Like

Michael B. Jordan as a tribute to Boseman. 

1 Like
Brianmx234 -

Not a male, a tranny

I said the same thing....

Got 40 down votes.... Lol

But they will probably do a tribute to Boseman in Black Panther by having a final ceremony for T'Challa and his sister become the new Black Panther.

Why is everyone Ssuming it will be someone new and a man?

1 Like

Ruby Rose is available

1 Like
MPA -

Jamie Foxx is in his 50's, so probably not.  Michael B Jordan would be the no.1 choice, but he already played that bad guy in the movie. Most likely it will be someone we never herad of, so they don't have to pay him a lot of money. 

I forgot MBJ was in it. His evil brother?

Fake Pie - 

Mbaku. 

That’s what I was thinking, give M’Baku/Man-Ape a push.

We are in the female empowerment phase of Marvel so they will probably make a women the new black panther. 

OutTapped -
MPA -

I forgot MBJ was in it. His evil brother?

Cousin

1 Like

Tom Cruise

2 Likes