Who else freaked (Gray/Roger) when they said Cecil

Seriously, I'd love to know how these state athletic commissions keep hiring this guy.  As soon as I hear his name in any fight first words out of my mouth are "OHHHHH NO NOT CECIL FUCKING PEOPLES ARRRGHGHGHGH".  I used to have respect for UFC decisions, they used to get them right.  But it's approaching boxing territory at this point.  3 fucking judges, not one of them is watching the same fight we are.  30-27 Maynard, not in a fucking million years did Gray win that first round.

And the other judge who scored it for Huerta, don't know what fight he was watching.  29-28 Maynard had to be the easiest call in a while, and not one of them gets it right?  It was 30-27 for Maynard on two scorecards wasn't it. 

And people wonder why some hate seeing fights go to a decision.

29-28 and BJ submits Gray pretty easily if he is taken down and is a much better boxer. If he tools diego there is no one to beat him in the UFC at 155. I hate when he moves up but can't really blame him if he runs through the rest of the lightweights.

www.firececilpeoples.com

I'm happy with the decision overall but that score is suspect

ME !!!!!!

29-28 Maynard

I thought Maynard won the fight.

But yeah I was worried when it was split and Cecil's score was the last to be read.

How is this guy still a judge?

TheTrollSmasher - How did Gray win the first round?

he landed more and better shots and was winning most of the round time wise. huerta had a couple of flurries near the end that mostly missed and florian and goldie went on a bs tirade like gray was hurt when he was just getting a little overwhelmed by the volume of shots, he made most of them miss. watch it with the sound off maybe? anyway first round was closer, second and third, not at all, so doesn't effect the outcome anyway if you see the first in favour of huerta. please don't tell me you think the overall fight was close, huerta lost the striking, wrestling, and grappling overall in the fight.

I thought Huerta won the first round as his punches seemed to really hurt Gray. Maynard may have landed more but they didn't have nearly the same effect. Round 2 was close but but i gave it to Grey, round 3 all Grey. Peoples guessed right on this one [coin landed heads].

I freaked. Huerta got robbed IMO.

we're talking about cecil "cantjudgeworthafuck" peoples now.
i have a good feeling that cecil gets "special" "gifts" to score these kinds of fights, i mean think about it, the ufc didnt want roger to win that fight, then they would've lost the leverage they needed. this sport's still very young and u know damn well these judges get taken care of when they do what they're suppose to.

no question gray won r2 and r3

Peoria Athletic Club - i yelled "no way that was 30/27!"

my wife says "whats that mean?"

i said "shut up bitch!"

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

ranier wolfcastle -  no question gray won r2 and r3

no question, but not 30/27, how does the fighter thats doig the stalking get a 30/27?!?!? like i said, cecil got a little more in his check for this fight.

D1M3B4G -  Me and my buddy were pulling HARD for Huerta and when Buffer said Cecil's name we both just went "FUCK."

Why? Cause you thought he might actually give it to Huerta even though he lost? Or did you think that Huerta won and Cecil was gonna screw it up?