who else frequents bjpenn.com?

other than haole and me...

yeah, in most of the vlogs hes not really doing anything, but what other fighters have anything like this?

and unlike the ufc hype vids, bj seems like pretty down to earth guy

Agreed. I do and I love the site

I follow his twitter, where he links all his vlogs.

Yeah most of the videos he posts aren't too mindblowing, but its cool nonetheless that he does it for his fans. You can get a little insight to his life, friends, and family.

Elias Cepeda -  Agreed. I do and I love the site

It's not about the MMA news at all.

I think it's great, always been a fan and it's fun getting an insight to the rest of his life. Some vids are better than others but what do you expect, he does several a day :)

I try to drop in once a week or so. I think there are still some good technique videos on there too.

TH

I do

Does anyone know if you can watch his vblogs chronologically? I don't like how it goes backwards on the home page -- it makes it hard to follow.

I'm a BJ Penn fan, worked alongside his brother JD while we were employees of EliteXC, and I spent the last 20+ years of my life in Hawaii...but I'll admit that I've only gone to BJ's site a few times.

And once was a failed attempt when the site crashed after his first post-fight 'Go to BJ Penn.com' announcement.

bj has been trying for years to make his site an mma news site, and for years it hasn't been.

it's a fighter site. good for that too, but i would be very surprised if any reasonable amount of people went to that website to find mma news, and not go there primarily for him

kipling200 - Does anyone know if you can watch his vblogs chronologically? I don't like how it goes backwards on the home page -- it makes it hard to follow.

yeah i thought about that too...the problem though is that they cant make it chronological from the beginning of time

maybe they should just do chronological for each day

PatrickFreitas - I'm a BJ Penn fan, worked alongside his brother JD while we were employees of EliteXC, and I spent the last 20+ years of my life in Hawaii...but I'll admit that I've only gone to BJ's site a few times.

And once was a failed attempt when the site crashed after his first post-fight 'Go to BJ Penn.com' announcement.

you are a traitor of hawaii...turn in your spam

I haven't been there in a while. I don't really care to see what BJs eating for breakfast or to see his dash board cam while driving. Needs more uderwater rock running, true anaerobic IMO