Who Else is Alone on NYE....?

I really don't care to much about New Year's Eve. I'd much rather sit at home. Wife is out of town. So I have some Indian takeout. Bought some pop, chips and cookies. Stranger Things ready to go. A couple movies. Some tunes. And you OG fuckwits.

I’m sick so I’m home alone. Probably going to hit netflix most of the night.

It's amatuer night anyhow, not a big loss.

My Girlfriend will be asleep by 9:30 -10, so I'll basically be alone to ring in the new year. 

You want to play tummysticks, OP?

I will not be alone ... at work !

I usually don't have anything going on. A woman I've known for years invited me to her New Years Eve party at her house. She lives less than a mile from me so iI'll walk over to her place for a while. Always wanted to fuck this woman. She told me she's single when I went to her Christmas party last week.

I haven't seen the ball drop in well over 5 years.  

Wife is staying at the hospital with her dad, I have the kids, I'll be asleep by 9:30

I'll be at work, potentially alone at midnight. I think it'll be a bit depressing when it strikes 12 tbh.

Sounds like your spending nye on the toilet OP. #explosiveshits

I went hard on Christmas. Over 12 Peronis, whole bottle of Sambuca, bottle of Merlot. Haven't had the urge to drink since. Don't really care to "celebrate."

I'm laying on the floor of an airport terminal. Haven't slept for a while, I'm hoping to snooze on this filthy ass floor for a few. 

Yup. No reasonable excuses like families or work... I just don't care to see my friends and have to be constantly reminded of where my life could be and what it's actually become.

I’m supposed to be. My girlfriend and her son are going to her parents house.  She’s mad at me so I’m not invited.  She might come home tonight. 

I don't care if she does or doesn’t.  

I turned down invites. 

It’s just me and my kitty. 

Surgeon308 -

I'm laying on the floor of an airport terminal. Haven't slept for a while, I'm hoping to snooze on this filthy ass floor for a few. 

Had to do that in Ronald Regan a few years ago. Boring as fuck alll. Would have been more tolerable if I were drunk.

Gonna steal a smooch when the clock strikes midnight...from a human living woman!!!!

I'm sick, but am over new years anyway. I think I've had maybe three enjoyable new years, it's usually a bust

In Cancun with wife and our 3 kids. I'll be in bed by 10

Just me and my son. We'll watch the ball drop and go to bed by 12:01.

All the family at my brothers, just found out my dog has cancer so don't feel like a party and don't want to leave him. In bed just about to watch Wind River.