Who Else is Excited to see Holly "The Main Event" Holm Tonight?

I wasnt sure who was fighting, looked at the card. HELL YEAH!! A Holly Holm main event on free tv? Im gonna get pizza, a case of beer, and enjoy the fight!

6 Likes

That makes one of us.

22 Likes

Lol yeah she hasn’t looked so good lately and I think Viera wins this.

1 Like

it’s tomorrow night not tonight and I agree. I’m betting on Viera

3 Likes

She actually rarely does. Even when she beat Rousey the fights before that she looked like shit.

Shes the ultimate air puncher.

2 Likes

You got heart. So excited you’re going to start watching 24 hours in advance. I was thinking about stringing up Christmas lights on my roof and making a runway for Jesus. Watching Holly Holm fight gives me the same chills as Christ’s possible return.

5 Likes

You guys are telling me I have to wait a whole nother day before I can watch Holly “The Main Event” Holmes? DAMN

6 Likes

2 Likes

I thought you were just going to start binge watching all her previous fights up until tomorrow. You could do some play by play for us.

2 Likes

simon pegg yawn GIF

1 Like

Now that, is a great idea!

1 Like

I will always be a fan of Holly for kicking Rousey in the head

10 Likes

Im kinda shocked shes main eventing after her last hugging-keya!-match.

Wonder if Holly will be like Liz Carmouche and establish a ceiling none of the prospects can penetrate?

I forgot about this! Now I can schedule my shower and gin & tonic.

Will be a normal Holly Hold fight. No thanks

Holm so good she chokes out all the audiences and puts them to sleep

1 Like

images.jpeg-1

Not if your have Fight Pass!!!

3 Likes

Very similar to how I will always be a TJ Dillashaw a fan for knocking the shit out of Cody garbrandt twice

2 Likes

Holly always brings it and gives an action packed main event!

1 Like

Can you stream it for me? I accidentally canceled fight pass, I obviously didn’t know Holm was headlining this year. That alone is worth $200.

2 Likes