Who else is ripped/jacked with no supplements?

I'm not bad mouthing supplements, but I'm just wondering if it's rare these days to be in good shape without taking any.

As you all know I'm pretty ripped.  I'll be honest, I'm not GSP-ripped, more like Anderson Silva ripped.  But that's still not too bad.  I'm still pretty ripped.

And I don't take any supplements.  

I just feel I get enough nutrition with what I eat, and I don't feel the need for them.

I used to take protein, but it's just so damn expensive.

No it's just you bro.

Is Anderson Silva considered "ripped"? I don't think so.

IDOHARM is a sex symbol.

IDOHARM - I don't work out, I eat like shit. I drink excessively, I smoke cigarettes, I don't take supplements:

Phone Post 3.0

got daaamn thats a sexy piece of white chocolate Phone Post

I don't take them because I have no idea if they work or not. Working out without supps has never really been an issue. When I was a college athlete we couldn't really take anything because who knows if it was banned.

I'm 53, 6'2", 220 lbs, drink like a fish, and don't take care of myself all that well. I do try to eat clean about half the time. Walking/biking to work is my main exercise these days.

I'm more ripped than IDOHARM - it's the genes. No shit, I have washboard abs. and great definition.

I am starting to turn into an old man though - lots of skin tags and my shins are plumb bald from years of sock wearing. My skin is getting thin too.

If huge portions of bourbon is a supplement, I guess I may be benefiting from that.

20 pound dumbbell like it's nothing

This pic shows that it takes a balance of strenuous exercise and junk food

BUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @ "20 pound dumbbell like it's nothing"

Mookie Blaylock -

Nice b cups! Phone Post 3.0

Mookie Blaylock -

mook is the pinnacle of human perfection Phone Post

i dont use any supplements either. no drugs. no drink. no smoke and no steroids etc. dont use weights either.

just pull ups, push ups, dips, burpees, stomach excerices etc. heavy bag workout ( punches, kicks, knees etc), swimming, cycling. lunches, squads but i never use weights.

just athletic build. some muscle tone. but not extreme, because i am natural, not puffed up like so many others.

reason also is. i like to do many sports based on cardio, like basketball, football, tennis, windsurfing etc. for me big muscles will get me nowhere.

Mookie Blaylock -

Yes please Phone Post

Mookie, is that the kind of tail you pull when you're as ripped as you are?

Pfft.  People with great genetics. Fukin winning the biological lottery, those basterds.