Who else is ripped/jacked with no supplements?

Oh.

Bazing

dizz - Mookie, is that the kind of tail you pull when you're as ripped as you are?

Just an incredibly hot girl I went to college with and I'm glad I'm still Facebook friends with.

Mookie Blaylock - 
dizz - Mookie, is that the kind of tail you pull when you're as ripped as you are?

Just an incredibly hot girl I went to college with and I'm glad I'm still Facebook friends with.

Have sex with her

Mookie Blaylock -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2LUssy5lwA&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

i just take protien, bcaa, and just started taking creatine for a month or so.

D'aww failed my first attempt at posting a vidya. Do I have to type something special? Cause that sucks. Phone Post

Br0ckFnSams0n - D'aww failed my first attempt at posting a vidya. Do I have to type something special? Cause that sucks. Phone Post

Or if it's a phone thing, another blue help a brother out please! Phone Post

I will log in from a comp for the first time in months just to give three upvotes to whomever posts that damned video. Along with the pic of the dames. Harm, I'd like to vote you up anyways, do yourself a solid by posting a funny video. Phone Post

I've got to say honestly, I look more ripped in person than I do in my pics.  Also despite being 6'2" and around 200, I should start doing more cardio other than walking, to get even more ripped.

Mr. Mookie,

Why do you not show your face? You have a great bod, you might as well hunk.

xV1rU5x - Mr. Mookie,

Why do you not show your face? You have a great bod, you might as well hunk.

Well I appreciate that.  I don't know, it just feels safer to be anonymous.  Never know who is on these boards.  Maybe someday I'll post my sexy face.

That's because you live in Canada...I think

Polar bears don't OG

IDOHARM -
Br0ckFnSams0n - I will log in from a comp for the first time in months just to give three upvotes to whomever posts that damned video. Along with the pic of the dames. Harm, I'd like to vote you up anyways, do yourself a solid by posting a funny video. Phone Post
I can't post videos, I'm just terrible at it overall. Here's a GIF you might like though:

Phone Post 3.0

Loved it since I saw it on Tosh. I am severely depressed, the video I posted was the funniest thing I've seen all day. Been cruising the OG just waiting for the chance to use it :'( 8=D Phone Post

IDOHARM - As a tribute to my diet, I give you today's lunch:

Phone Post 3.0

If Caio Terra can become champion on a diet like that, so can you. Phone Post

Cheer up, Brock.

Harmon Whistler -

Cheer up, Brock.

I want to bop with you baby, all night long! Phone Post

Also, thou shalt be voted up thrice in the near future. You are a saint, nuhh. Phone Post

Deep the troll is on this thread. Not bad.