who else is sick of bitstrips?

Mark1 -
sockeye - People are going nuts posting that stuff on Facebook Phone Post 3.0

Facebook is ruining the facade of the stay-at-home mom.

Pre-Facebook, we all heard the lamentations of the stay-at-home mom.  How their days were so busy they barely managed to pull it off.  Laundry, cleaning, feeding, play time, shopping, cooking, etc etc.  We've all heard the classic comment, "I am a stay at home mom.  Go ahead, just ask me what I do all day!"

However, with the advent of Facebook, we actually get a peak into the life of the stay at home mom.  We now see that being a stay at home mom consists of mostly watching Ellen, dressing your baby up in the current holiday's outfits, posting pics of said dress-up time, going to the zoo, taking naps, going to Target, playing candy crush, baking greasy casseroles and, most recently, making bitstrips.

Toughest job in the world, I tell ya.

Mark

Legit lol Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 - 
sockeye - People are going nuts posting that stuff on Facebook Phone Post 3.0

Facebook is ruining the facade of the stay-at-home mom.

Pre-Facebook, we all heard the lamentations of the stay-at-home mom.  How their days were so busy they barely managed to pull it off.  Laundry, cleaning, feeding, play time, shopping, cooking, etc etc.  We've all heard the classic comment, "I am a stay at home mom.  Go ahead, just ask me what I do all day!"

However, with the advent of Facebook, we actually get a peak into the life of the stay at home mom.  We now see that being a stay at home mom consists of mostly watching Ellen, dressing your baby up in the current holiday's outfits, posting pics of said dress-up time, going to the zoo, taking naps, going to Target, playing candy crush, baking greasy casseroles and, most recently, making bitstrips.

Toughest job in the world, I tell ya.

Mark

voted the fuck up

also kids who clain to go to college full time

all halloween shit and bitstrips all day

bitch who posted this is like 350 pounds and a single mom with all different daddies

im going to puke now

They are all over my news feed. I am seeing red.

lol lets make fun of mikes love of bacon haha bitches.(i didnt make this, posted on mty fb from a single mom watching her kids all day)

I can see why it's popular. A lady I know lost a legit 250lbs by turning into a cartoon. Her hair got longer too. Phone Post

Never even heard of these til now. I need to update my social media skills. Phone Post

Half the people on Facebook are posting it and the other half are sick of it Phone Post 3.0