Who else is sick of celebs bonding w/ top fighters

I hate when I see action movie stars attach themselves to legit top ranked fighters just to boost their resume / credibility.

Chuck Zito made a career out of it...

JCVD looked extremely gay doing it.

Steven Seagal just exposed himself as a tard.

I can't wait to see Vin Diesel cornering GSP. Should be fun.....

JM2010 - I hate when I see action movie stars attach themselves to legit top ranked fighters just to boost their resume / credibility.

Chuck Zito made a career out of it...

JCVD looked extremely gay doing it.

Steven Seagal just exposed himself as a tard.

I can't wait to see Vin Diesel cornering GSP. Should be fun.....

I'm confused, First you say your sick of this. Then you go on to say you can't wait for more of it. Make up your fucking mind 10er.

Seagal invented the bitch slap

Seagal also invented Gracie Jiu Jitsu Phone Post

I've no problem with celebs attaching themselves to fighters, I just hate it when twats like Seagal take more credit than is deserved.

You Jelly? Phone Post

The problem isn't the celeb's its the MMA media. Their interest is not the news, it's the views. The Seagal stuff is downright embarrassing. He tought Anderson the same way Spike Lee coached the Knicks.

Anytime they see two people together they try to blow it up into something it's not.

Did the Boston Globe interview Dana White and ask him how he helped coach the Celtics?? NO!!! why? because they respect their sport enough not to try to latch on to the latest thing.

this is all quite annoying, and just as stupid as the attention our media gives the wrasslers when they show up to watch Brock fight. More than happy to shower them with the attention they showed up seeking.

Tito Ortiz accompanied by Fred Durst
Chuck Liddell accompanied by Kevin James Phone Post

I saw Sammy Davis Jr at UFC 126.

The thought of someone exposing themselves as a tard right now is heavily amusing. Tv shows should be made out of this shit. the collection of ignorant thoughts can only be described as amusing when put into consideration with the array of different posters. If this board could find a way to make itself more useful as a community, it'd do a ton of good. And perhaps some interesting progress.

Ringgeneral -

Did the Boston Globe interview Dana White and ask him how he helped coach the Celtics?? NO!!! why?

Because Dana White has no game.