Who else is watching 139 alone?

RickStorm -
Devlyn - Hell no, I'm watching it with all my awesome virtual friends on the UG.

*forever alone*
:)

Hah that's actually not a bad point. Having my phone to get my UG and OG on during the fights is standard. Phone Post

I always do. When I watched with others last year, I got pissed off because they'd act like they knew things when they didn't and then want to argue. For example, when James Toney lost to Couture, an asshole ex-friend said "He's lucky he didn't fight Brock Lesnar. He'd have stood with him and knocked him out."

As I see it, I'd rather watch at home and discuss on the forums than go out and watch with people that really don't know shit.

haha I'm watching the prelims all by myself

As I see it, I'd rather watch at home and discuss on the forums than go out and watch with people that really don't know shit.

this

yep, had a bunch of friends bail. wife and kids are asleep, i suppose the dog is watching with me

WheresBobbySouthworth - 

Exactly! I would rather spend the 55 bucks and be alone and actually enjoy an event. Going to a bar for free and you have to put up with a bunch of Bullshit and idiots. Its not bad going to a bar for an event you really dont care about but when there are fights i want to watch i like to watch alone.

Since93 - I'm forking out $45 and watching it alone. Can't miss it.

lol...

I'm forking out $0 and watching it alone.

i prefer watching alone to a bar or even being at the event

I always watch the UFC alone.

I have a couple friends that usually come over but they are scared to or don't want to wear surgical mask lol

Fuck em lol .... me+chinese food+the wife who is a huge fan= good night of fights :) Phone Post

Yeah, took a nap, woke up late, dont feel like going out. Watching all by my lonesome. Actually kind of cool!

Yep always Phone Post

Here too. Ignoring the husband today. $60!! Phone Post

with my cat

kind of alone?

The wife is popping in and out, but besides that it's just me. Phone Post

Cats don't really count as company for watching fights.

Dogs count, if you get over excited and jump around the room shadow boxing and shouting your dog will join in, your cat will just look at you like you're retarded.

So is it weird that my wife and i just had a son 4 weeks ago and that i cant wait for him to grow up to an age were we can do some father/son bonding with the ufc on.

Wand shall win tonight. Phone Post

I watch every fight alone and wouldnt have it any other way. I could watch it with others and when I have the chance I make something up so I can watch by myself. Its my own hobby, my own thing I'm into and am much more focused by myself. Good to know my fellow UGs are similar.