Who else is working on Easter?

I currently work Sundays, but I picked up a double so one of the Mexican ladies I work with can go to church and then drink a bunch of beer for Jesus. Not sure what the holiday pay is going to be since it's healthcare and people gotta work that shit either way. But there is some sort of holiday bonus pay on top of the OT and DT that comes from a 16 hr day. Luckily we have an Easter egg hunt this morning (Saturday) that's put on by the local Lions club here in town so I still get to enjoy some of the Easter fun with my little guy. Other than indulging in a little butt play on occasion I'm not real big on the religious stuff. Who else is gonna be punching the clock this Easter Sunday?

Me. Well the first 6 hours of Easter anyway. 

I'm 3rd shift & am working Sunday night, with no holiday pay for Easter.. currently working, about to go on lunch actually 

Yup. 

Yup. No holiday pay at the hospital either. Which means sick calls will spike and staffing will be shitty 

I usually work 8 hr day shift. Working these 12 hr graveyards are killing me. 

Yup. Every holiday and weekend is a work day in retail.

Yep, 5am to 530 pm. At least I don’t have to see my in-laws…

Normal day of work for me, no OT or holiday pay. 

I am on call this weekend and have been called out a few times already. 

But I am getting paid for it. 

I’m working AND on-call this weekend (and all next week). I volunteered to swap OT/on-call week with another employee so that I could work at this years Savor Craft Beer Festival next month and meet up with some OGers.

I received holiday pay for Good Friday but not Easter.  Work both of them.

The missus is working tonight so me and the boy are off tho the brother in laws for bbq. It’s a scorcher here this Easter weekend 

I'm working. And they don't even pay time and a half. It's like it's not even a holiday at all.

OKMike - 

You Canadian by any chance ?

Me 12hrs 3 of which are overtime. 

Just volunteered for OT starting this afternoon. I don’t care too much about milk chocolate bunnies or zombie jesus. 

Woke up at 3am to make it to a wellsite location 3 hours away for a Wellhead rig up audit. No big deal, I'm not religious.

williepep -
OKMike - 

You Canadian by any chance ?

No.  I am an Okie (American).

12 hr shift today.  On overtime. 

Got holiday pay for Friday (didn’t work it)

just OT today tho.  But, my new company pays shift differential for days as well as nights.  So it’s like I got a dollar raise on days too