Who else respects Koscheck a lot more now?

After watching how Koscheck handled himself after his loss, I found a new respect for him. He gave no excuses, gave GSP and the crowd respect, and never gave up in the fight. Would like to see him fight at Montreal again but this time with the crowd cheering for him.

I think BJ Penn should take notes

He'll probably change his mind after a few weeks and go back to his old ways, thats typically what they do no?

^what do you mean they?

It was a work Phone Post

Koscheck is one tough sumbitch.

maybe he will learn a little something about respect....but I doubt it. No one doubts he is tough.... but he has always been a jerk(even according to his HS coaoches) and probably always will be

i'm actually less impressed with him as a fighter. i expected much more. i couldnt understand why Kos (and team) decided to stand exactly in GSP's striking range for 5 rounds. and he did this with very little offensive and rather poor defense. i understand he got hurt early, but that was a direct result of his poor strategy. i expected him to push GSP and make him fight a messy brawl. instead, he opted to box him. Kos is no longer new to the sport...i thought he'd do much, much better.

i feel no different about him, in terms of his personality. his post-fight interview changed nothing because i never took his pre-fight antics that serious. he's always seemed like a guy who likes to have fun and talk a little trash. he definitely knows how to sell a fight, and i can truly respect the maturity and know-how it takes to that well. otherwise, he seems like a nice kid with a little chip on shoulder...however, that chip is a little smaller on Sunday than it was on Friday.

EvilMaster - Koscheck is one tough sumbitch.

We found that out in his fight with Alves.

Hardnose wrestler.

Fuck that, I would have landed more punches in GSP than he did.  He fought like a scared bitch

Buck 65 - After watching how Koscheck handled himself after his loss, I found a new respect for him. He gave no excuses, gave GSP and the crowd respect, and never gave up in the fight. Would like to see him fight at Montreal again but this time with the crowd cheering for him.

How else was he supposed to handle himself? I don't think his douchbagginess is an act, only exaggerated when the cameras are on, especially with what his high school coach said about him.

He didn't give GSP respect on his own, GSP made him.

I do.

Me

I think he's tough but after watching that fight I think less of him as a fighter skill wise Phone Post

scourge - ^what do you mean they?

I could be wrong but I thought guys like Hardy and BJ gave GSP props post fight, but then went with some other excuses later on.

Its Me Again -  Fuck that, I would have landed more punches in GSP than he did.  He fought like a scared bitch

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Its Me Again -  Fuck that, I would have landed more punches in GSP than he did.  He fought like a scared bitch

Sure you would have lol.

He should have just left it all in the cage, Kos actualy ran away from an exchange with 10 seconds left.  A true warrior like me would either get the KO or go out on his shield

props to Kos.

Hardy is a great entertainer and seems cool (Cock Sparrer!).Josh is not entertaining,at all,and an obolivian,insecure heel with a low emotional I.Q.Time for a new press agent.

I've always respected his fighting ability.

Lost a lot of respect for him watching the show. Not that my respect has any meaning.