Who else respects Koscheck a lot more now?

just give him a couple weeks and he'll return to his "GSP got lucky, i'm a totally different fighter now" act.

I think Georges stole his soul. I see more defeats for him in his immediate future.

Not me.  I already had a tremendous amount of respect for his toughness, (would not tap or quit even when he's been in serious trouble) and he takes tough fights on short notice, never backing down.  The kind words at the end of last night's fight just seemed to support what I've seen personally and what others have said about him in terms of him being a good guy.  

Don't even get me started. Just don't do it. Okay, hold on here..............ohhhh, you almost got me going didn't ya? Well don't!

It's all a front... like Dana said in the pre-fight presser, he's a dick but he's not a bad guy.

Go back and look at his other interviews after his fights, he's always the same way, seems a cool guy when he's not "in character"

Its Me Again -  Fuck that, I would have landed more punches in GSP than he did.  He fought like a scared bitch

lol

Not me. He's a douche. Phone Post

Showed a lot of heart.