Who else sees this crap all over the OG?

Ever consider updating your Java plugin? Just a thought.

I made the mistake of clicking on it a couple months ago and my computer has never been the same since. VIRUS is a pain in the ass, and this is the only website that it is constantly popping up on my browser when I am clicking on a new page. Anybody else?

Og is always fucked for me!

I gor fucked at work for OG'ing. Haf to get my base unit because of a virus off here. Phone Post 3.0

aint seen it with adblock on

Can't believe people still visit the OG on a good old desktop.

I suppose if you were at work It's different. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - Can't believe people still visit the OG on a good old desktop.

I suppose if you were at work It's different. Phone Post 3.0

I work on a laptop, and judging by the amount of bitching I have heard about the apps I have been in no hurry to make the transition. 

I know I saw one or two others reference this damn bullshit java update page on the OG before, I just wondered how many have been affected by it. When I clicked on it to do the so called update, I noticed something seemed off as it was proceeding with the download and I cancelled it, but it was too late. Shitty things have been happening since. I use Google Chrome as my browser, not that, that means anything. I find this page popping up more frequently now..........about every 6 to 8 clicks on the UG/OG and this page takes over, then I have to go back a page, refresh, and proceed once again to the page I was targeting. Again, this is the only website this happens to me on.

"Can't believe people still visit the OG on a good old desktop.

I suppose if you were at work It's different"

- Frames4Life

Do you use frames on your phone? If not you sir are a fraud.

I get it a surprising amount. Only on this site and letmewatchthis.

Surprised it can't be blocked , it's conning in through the ads. Phone Post 3.0

I get it as well. Will barely use the laptop for the ug anymore. They really got to get there shit together around here now. Phone Post 3.0

Whew! I was beginning to think it was an issue exclusive to me for the most part. It's always nice to know others are being fucked over too!

At work regularly. The site is so slow to load sometimes I don't bother. Lately that virus has been coming up steady. At home I run Linux and the site works fine. I'm sure eventually it will infect my work computer and this site will be blocked.

I do, Avast keeps blocking the OG because of it!

Jambo888 -

in chrome? what about another browser?

Use chrome and Firefox. Happens with both. Phone Post 3.0

This is the shit i have had to put up with over the last few weeks...

Wow, that java thing is getting worse by the day. It is now affecting how often I will even bother to check in as it pops up almost 50% of my clicks on this site. Not sure what's up, but it sure is annoying. On the bright side, I am getting more important things done as I scramble to get ready for Christmas.

It's a virus. I updated mine manually and still get the pop up.

I just get a ton of "content blocked".  I'm probably sending thousands of those to my employer and I'm going to get fired soon...

I've gotten it recently as well, was kickasstorrents I think. It's annoying. Phone Post 3.0