Who else thinks Munoz spoils Machida's 185 debut

I do. but seeing as how my predictions have been garbage. I'll probably be wrong. but I BELIEVE.

Wat, Machida is looking sharper than ever nowadays IMO. Easy decision wins over Hendo and Davis(robbed) who are both quite excellent fighters. Can never count out Munoz's power though.

Wonder who is better, Munoz or Bader?

Leck Brosnar - Wat, Machida is looking sharper than ever nowadays IMO. Easy decision wins over Hendo and Davis(robbed) who are both quite excellent fighters. Can never count out Munoz's power though.

This Phone Post

Only realistic way is by b.s judging decision from Machida being apprehensive to engage because of Munoz' wrestling and donkey kong gnp, leading to the b.s. aggression criteria coming into play.

But with Machida's power and Mark's chin, I don't think it even goes to decision. Decision Dan and Mr. Wonderful have never been ko'ed. This is in contrast to Munoz, who has been ko'ed a couple times, and he got rocked by Maia for Pete's sake. Plus, he has to avoid shots for 5 rounds. It's not gonna happen cap'n, I don't think.

CRE - Munoz hits hard enough to put him to sleep.

That's all I am going to say.

Yeah, but connecting on Machida with his striking style is a long shot. 

Munoz will win.. Phone Post 3.0

Machida at 185 is going to be like lightning-no way Munoz is going to out strike him or beat him to the punch ( or kick) I look for a more aggressive stick and move game plan involving a lot of head kicks from Machida and a front kick to put Mark out in the 2nd.

Munoz is not getting close enough to get a takedown and Machida had pretty good td def. at lhw, Mark will be reaching for air or getting popped hard when/if he tries. Bad matchup for Munoz

Yeah Munoz seems to get rocked in EVERY fight he's in. I see Machida landing a laser beam shot at some point and putting Munoz out Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure machida turns into "The dragon" just like Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat in this fight. Phone Post 3.0

I'm taking munoz. Phone Post

Johnnydeep - Machida just isn't that good any more. People have figured him out and they either beat him or he looks stale in a decision. My
Opinion I'm sure I'll get voted down, but it's reality he isnt the killer he use to be. And probably will never be again Phone Post 3.0

I think i know what you mean, so VTFU for your opinion even though  I don't completly agree.

I'm a great machida fan, but i think phil davis, just beat him off of throwing off his timing by not striking normally, throwing mis-timed/incorrect? shots.

I think If you awkwardly strike machida, mix it up, and sort of throw off his timing, and work distance like phil you could sway the judges, but that was a very close fight.

I just hope Machida looks good and get's back to his Dragon ways again. 

Both guys came down from 205, so I doubt either have a power advantage. Machida always weighed in light for light heavyweight, it's interesting to see him fight anyone at 185 right now. I'm thinking machida is going to show his size in this weight class and knock out Munoz within 2 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Machida has incredible TDD, and I believe Davis' size advantage worked in his favor with the takedowns on him. I believe he will try to replicate the Bader fight here. Munoz does get caught up in the moment, much like Bader, could rush into something like the Weidman fight.

Munoz does have great wrestling though, even brought in to train Blackhouse in that aspect. Maybe a good idea is going for the takedowns late in the early rounds, much like Davis, but a tad bit earlier. Also he needs to use the cage for this. Machida has shown a couple times he does not do well when his distance is cut off. Jones and Shogun both revealed this. If he gets him near the cage, thats when he has to shoot, followed up with strikes instantly. Cannot let Machida settle into the situation. Phone Post 3.0

Munoz has the power, Lyoto has the speed and technique. I don't think Munoz will land the shot he needs though, and Machida's TDD is fantastic so I don't see it going to the ground for too long if at all. I think in 25 minutes Machida will have the opportunity to land a big counter and put Munoz out.
No hate toward Mark though, awesome fighter and an awesome human Phone Post 3.0

Munoz will walk into a wood chipper Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees - Machida at 185 is going to be like lightning-no way Munoz is going to out strike him or beat him to the punch ( or kick) I look for a more aggressive stick and move game plan involving a lot of head kicks from Machida and a front kick to put Mark out in the 2nd.

Munoz is not getting close enough to get a takedown and Machida had pretty good td def. at lhw, Mark will be reaching for air or getting popped hard when/if he tries. Bad matchup for Munoz

I think I pretty much nailed this one.

Augustus Caesar_Stun Gun'd_My_Dong - 

I do. but seeing as how my predictions have been garbage. I'll probably be wrong. but I BELIEVE.

Your predictions remain in the garbage-where they belong!

j/k

Can't believe people were picking Munoz. Easiest fight pick in a while. Just goes to show that a lot of mma fans have no idea what they're watching. Phone Post