Who else watching this family guy on now?

Stewie rant is unreal.  Gotta be  over 5 minutes long 

And no commercial break?

I feel like I'm on acid

No, what's the rant about? 

Thai Dye -

No, what's the rant about? 

Whole episode was him at a psychiatrist and he grabbed a picture of the guy and his "boyfriend" and epically broke it down and it just went on and on.  Like matt Damon in good will hunting times 100

Dispatched to the office of the school’s child psychologist, Dr. Pritchfield (voiced by Sir Ian McKellen), after he pushed a classmate down the stairs, Stewie delivered a monumental monologue in which he expertly eviscerated the shrink, deducing the details of his privileged-yet-still-lacking life via a framed photo of a boyfriend and other objects in the office. (At five-and-a-half minutes in length, the rant almost made Peter’s interminable recitation of canceled Fox shows seem like a tossed-off quip.) But through an economy of words, the gently pressing Dr. Pritchfield was able to guide Stewie through a journey of self-reflection, spurring a rush of epiphanies and introspection about Stewie’s insecurities (including a fear that people won’t like him), sexuality, and British accent, the latter of which turned out to be, as he said, “a coat of armor to get me through the day… an image I cultivated so I could feel special.” (Turns out, Stewie’s real voice sounded like that of an innocent little American boy.)

Clocking in at five-and-a-half minutes, the monologue “ended up being longer than even I intended,” shares Janetti. “But it was just to let something really breathe. If he was given the opportunity to really vent his spleen when somebody innocently says, ‘I think I know you,’ and he gets to show his intelligence, and to unfurl his wings, as it were. I just wrote it stream of consciousness, and let it end where I felt it was going to end.

I thought letting us hear his actual voice was a good touch.

So he finally came out? Or has that happened in another episode?

Holy shit this sounds great. Stewie's real voice with no accent? Vid anyone???

probably the worst episode in the series.

I haven't watched the show in a long time. Is it good again? 

Thai Dye -

I haven't watched the show in a long time. Is it good again? 

No