Who else went to an event with Rick Rude as a kid?

If so, what did he refer to your townfolk as?

He always started with the "What I'd like to have right now..." phrase and ended it with a specific name after the city that he was in.

I grew up in a shithole town called Macon and he called all the dudes there "Macon Maggots."

I was probably around 9 years old, but still remember my friend's Dad laughing his ass off at that.

If you saw him at a WWF event as a kid, what was the name he called the dudes in your town?

Also, how did it feel knowing that your Dad was one of the guys he was talking about and that your Mom rubbed her bean thinking about The Ravishing One?

Rick Rude is great. 

Hit the Music!

"Ravishing" Rick Rude's WWE 2K14 Entrance Video - YouTube

I liked it when he called people sweathogs.

You gotta admit, the guy had a great body. No homo. Well maybe a little homo.

"Destitute Detroit Dirtasses"

-ArtV

Canooke -

I liked it when he called people sweathogs.

That was my favorite too.

DaveFu - 

-ArtV

Back when I was in college...everyone used to come to my place and play a game on PS2 called NBA Street Vol. 2

Still my favorite video to this day.

Since I had just moved to Florida and was surrounded by a bunch of people that grew up in the Orlando/Winter Park area their entire lives, I created a team called "The Apopka Assholes."

You should start a street gang called the Altamonte Assholes.

Hocky - 
DaveFu - 

-ArtV

Back when I was in college...everyone used to come to my place and play a game on PS2 called NBA Street Vol. 2

Since I had just moved to Florida and was surrounded by a bunch of people that grew up in the Orlando/Winter Park area their entire lives, I created a team called "The Apopka Assholes."

"Forest City Felchers" 

DaveFu - 
Hocky - 
DaveFu - 

-ArtV

"Forest City Felchers" 

PRIDE FC victory theme music - YouTube

He almost picked me out of the crowd.

I saw him live at Beach Blast in 93. I don't remember what he said, but it was a 30 minute Ironman match with Dustin Rhodes and it wasn't that great 

In

I saw Ric Flair in WCW late 90s and he was elbow dropping his suit jacket in his boxers.