Who else wife's(or husband) family are leeches?

Obamma's

Only time I give money to people who don't have their shit together is a one time gift along with a Dave Ramsey book. 

If someone is a lazy bum that is irresponsible with money you are just putting a band aid on a hemorrhaging wound. I help them game plan and give them steps to take and that's it.

They have to learn to catch their own fish or they will always be helpless and need to be given fish to eat. I won't enable anybody and their shitty habits or behavior.

PeoriaBJJ -

My in-laws are the exact opposite thankfully. 

Were you paid a dowry? 

TexDeuce -

Only time I give money to people who don't have their shit together is a one time gift along with a Dave Ramsey book. 

If someone is a lazy bum that is irresponsible with money you are just putting a band aid on a hemorrhaging wound. I help them game plan and give them steps to take and that's it.

They have to learn to catch their own fish or they will always be helpless and need to be given fish to eat. I won't enable anybody and their shitty habits or behavior.

I’ll pay you back and I PROMISE I’ll read the Gordon Ramsay book. 

my sister is a leech. dead weight.

SPROUT -

I have in-laws that aren't as bad as some stories here, but a few of them struggle to take care of themselves. I knew when I married my wife they were part of the bargain. I invest in Real Estate, and part of the reason is that when they finally just give up and I have to take care of them, I can provide them a unit / duplex either on the cheap or at a complete loss for us, but better than paying rent in the future.

For OP, not to defend their actions, but that's just how most cultures are. Most poorer cultures have huge families and the 'help' each other out to survive. If any of them 'make it,' they all expect that one to cover the rest. It doesn't jive with America's culture of individualism, tho. Good luck, mate!

this sounds nice, and in some ways it is. but it probably perpetuates the circle of apathy. For many of them, it is probably "why work hard to get ahead if im going to be spreading that check around to my 12 family members" 

I was smart enough to get the rep as the family deadbeat in my misspent youth. Now everyone I want to avoid me does. 

I love being the riff raff. 

I’ve lived in South America too and this sounds fake lol . You’re probably just in need of attention.

A new account digging up a 6 month old thread?

1 Like

iirc you live in a tourist area with lots of workers there on visa?was you r wife a j-1 or h2b? Mine is a Ukrainian j-1. No issues with mooching though .father in law is a textbook Slavic drunk but works hard and has enough pride to avoid mooching.

I live in Colombia and my wife’s family is all employed. My girl helps her elderly parents but it’s her money. I’m sure her mom will be living with us within a few years but I’m cool with it. We have the space and shes always in my side haha. Told my girlfriend she should accept if i have other women for sex haha. Colombians

1 Like

We don’t have a society. So “working” for its betterment aka “contributing” is futile and it’s downright idiotic when the state can print money and has open borders.
If you can get away with it, I have more respect for you living on the dole and fathering many children. There is zero honour in paying taxes the state doesn’t need for programs that are anti White. Most boomers know they are simply hedonists and enjoyed a pampered life of leisure and consooming. The “just work hard” creed is the cancerous intersection of puritanism, cuckiness and the angsty rat’s dying squeek as it fell off the hamster wheel.

Pics of your wife’s sisters?

Oh they are busted from not taking care of themselves. No one wants to see that.

However here is my wife. Never let it said that Brute does not know/follow forum rules!

4 Likes

Wife is hot.

You must be rich.

LOL!

Just foolin’ … 'hespect for the pic!

Dayum! She needs some crackers in her diet!

Wait…What?

I wish you two the best.

Well done sir.