Who fights Anderson Silva when he returns?

It's going to be odd seeing Anderson fight and it not be a title fight. So who is he going to fight when he comes back?

It's going to be a main event, of course, but the middleweight division isn't really full of a lot of headliners. So what's up, who's he get.

I say his return fight should be Bisping. That one is always one I wanted to see.

Maybe GSP comes out of retirement for another big pay day and they fight? Phone Post 3.0

Nick!!

Should be nick diaz, but probably won't be. Phone Post 3.0

We don't know what the landscape will look like but if it is a money fight not related to a title then either. Gsp. Nick diaz. Or chuck. I know he's retired but maybe they want some dough. That's a dough fight Phone Post 3.0

Mark Munoz wouldn't be a bad fight. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold Phone Post 3.0

Chael at 205 Phone Post 3.0

Hendo Phone Post 3.0

Nick or Bisping. I could see it being Nick as he's not ready to come back anytime soon it seems and he's always wanted to fight Silva.

Nick Diaz

Vitor Belfort Phone Post 3.0

Man, who would win between him and Rockhold? That's a sensational fight Phone Post 3.0

Bisping Phone Post 3.0

Damn I would love to see him fight Nick. I think he beats him, doesn't throw a kick though Phone Post 3.0

IWantToSpearBritney - Bisping Phone Post 3.0
This is a good guess, they need someone easier with a big name Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to go with the Rockhold votes. Phone Post 3.0

I think a "what the hell" fight between Lidell and Silva would be ratings gold. I would watch Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - I think a "what the hell" fight between Lidell and Silva would be ratings gold. I would watch Phone Post 3.0
He's been retired for like 4 years Phone Post 3.0

Warrior Bahn - GSP while its still possible if he's recovered.

Or Cung Le
Good call with the Cung Le fight. That would sell itself as an exiting fight. Andy wouldn't have to worry about getting wrestlefucked either so they could show boat like crazy Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - We don't know what the landscape will look like but if it is a money fight not related to a title then either. Gsp. Nick diaz. Or chuck. I know he's retired but maybe they want some dough. That's a dough fight Phone Post 3.0
This! You could even add Bisping's name to this list as well, that'd be a great UFC on FOX headliner Phone Post 3.0