Who fights Anderson Silva when he returns?

Kick Boxe -
IWantToSpearBritney - Bisping Phone Post 3.0
This is a good guess, they need someone easier with a big name Phone Post 3.0
These guys have been in the middle weight division longer than anyone and they still haven't fought.

Maybe the UFC needed to keep their Brazil and UK draws away from each other Phone Post 3.0

It will be a special interest fight, not a contender.

Either an old schooler or highly recognizable loud mouth, most likely Diaz, BJ, Bisping, or Sonnen.

I don't think GSP has the sack for it, but he'd be the go-to guy if he was game for it.

Vitor surely? Phone Post 3.0

I'm not convinced he or GSP are actually coming back. That said, I like both the Rockhold and Le fights the best, but Bisping would be great also. Phone Post 3.0

why not use this opportunity to move up to LHW?

maybe a fight with Shogun?

NatualBornTickler - Rockhold Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping or GSP, Rockhold is a risky fight for Andy after that injury imo

definitely Bisping

John M -

definitely Bisping

I think that fight would be perfect. Not too risky and it's marketable. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Jacare? Phone Post 3.0

Tyrone Spong would be a fairly even match up

Bisping

I've been saying Chael or Diaz. Could so see Cung Lee being possible. Phone Post 3.0

I like Nick or Bisping for a comeback opponent for Andy. Bisping has been begging for Andy to KO him for some time now. And Nick?....well, he's tailor made for a Silva highlight reel. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz Phone Post 3.0

Wanna see sum snap kicks & spinning wheel shit from 2 stand-up guys, its gotta be Cung Le Phone Post 3.0

It will be Machida, assuming he has the belt. Phone Post 3.0

ME!!!!

I'll do it for $20,000

KZTT_MMAfan55 -
Kick Boxe -
This is a good guess, they need someone easier with a big name Phone Post 3.0
These guys have been in the middle weight division longer than anyone and they still haven't fought.

Maybe the UFC needed to keep their Brazil and UK draws away from each other Phone Post 3.0
maybe bisping never earned a shot Phone Post 3.0

Gets my vote Phone Post 3.0