Who gets a boner while grappling?

I get super sensitive when I roll . I have to wear a cup to stop it . Im skipping competitions my coach wants me to go to.

1 Like

3 Likes

At your age you should be glad you can still get a boner naturally.

3 Likes

It’s happens with men and women

1 Like

3 Likes

I have a few times rolling with hot chicks that smell good. It’s embarrassing, one chick reached in and started giving me a handy though. Bitches be cray

5 Likes

I once got a mouthful of a chick’s crotch and ngl it smelled fishy

2 Likes

Sometimes the cunt juice sweat is rotten

1 Like

I don’t think I could ever get one while rolling even if it’s a hot chick.

No problems getting one, just something about BJJ doesn’t tap into sexuality for me.

3 Likes

Boners aren’t just sexual, sometimes it’s just the time of day, or a light breeze passing by, something brushing up against it, sometimes it’s your bodies way of stopping you from pissing yourself.

1 Like

chuck said the tito would crack a mongrel while rolling with him.

1 Like

I had to explain this to an exgf. There’s nothing sexual or stimulating about rolling with a chick, even a hot chick.

If anything, it’s awkward because you try so hard NOT to put your hands or face (or hers) in a place where she might get the wrong impression or be offended.

Right. And to top it all off, the gi kind of removes any thing about the human form that might be appealing

2 Likes

Agree.

Those thoughts don’t enter my brain when rolling. I’m thinking of technique and what my next move will be.

Thanks for explaining that. I had no idea haha

1 Like

I get sensations like a massage

2 Likes

I had back control on a female and my arm was smashing her boobs

1 Like

I couldn’t even do that. I never grappled a woman close enough to my weight or with enough skill to give me a challenge. I don’t say that to brag, i wasn’t anything special.

For me grappling with a female was all about her. Provide some token resistance, let her get an opportunity to work her game just watch where i put my hands lol.

I once had a chick tell me I was one of the few guys who knew how to grapple with a woman and i took that as a compliment.

We all know we’re posting in an alt-account(?) troll thread. You don’t have to keep trying to convince me otherwise.

No troll this is real stories