Who gets more free title shots than Dan Henderson?

Jeeze seriously.

Henderson is one of the top p4p mw lhw fighters in the business. Did your dumb ass miss the babalu fight where dan destroyed him. This guy is a true fighter has fought some of the best fighters in mma. At mw lhw and hw.

Give the guy respect. Strike force imo is doing a great job

rhino x2 - Jeeze seriously.

Henderson is one of the top p4p mw lhw fighters in the business. Did your dumb ass miss the babalu fight where dan destroyed him. This guy is a true fighter has fought some of the best fighters in mma. At mw lhw and hw.

This. He's a legend of the sport and deserves everything he gets.

The guy just wrecked Babalu and is probably the best LHW in Strikeforce. Who else should have gotten the title shot?

Mayhem?

AllAmericanBoxing - 
rhino x2 - Jeeze seriously.

This. He's a legend of the sport and deserves everything he gets.

This thread has become a nightmare for op.

Free, my ass. If anyone has paid their dues it is Dan Henderson.

I just wish we could have seen Hendo vs Silva II. Would have been great.

The greatest punch in MMA history.

He is going towards the end of his career at anytime now so he deserves all the shots he can get and he can def win it Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - I just wish we could have seen Hendo vs Silva II. Would have been great.

Do you mean Hendo/Silva III?

Never forget.

Tomato Can - 
AllAmericanBoxing - I just wish we could have seen Hendo vs Silva II. Would have been great.

I think he means anderson dude.

Tomato Can - 

Yeah I meant Anderson.

A countdown to bingo'ed:

Its Dan fucking henderson...

Its what he has accomplished in the sport

I walked into temecula highschool and Dan was training in the wrestling room...

Hey Dan whats up?  I just took a short notice fight in 3 weeks..

Who are you fighting?   Big Nog brother....

How many guys in mma who fight at mw and are small Lhw could go 10 pus minutes with a Prime Big Nog? On short notice??

His regualr cornerman couldnt go so they asked me to be in his corner and My GF at the time threw a fit we

just had a baby...and I didnt go.

I regret caving in to her for that...BItch!!

Strongest guy P4p too ...Dan is a beast

getting a lot of belts on dan makes the sport popular in usa, kinda like when chuck was thought to be TUF, the sport got popular fer a while till he went on that l streak

flea-nutz sonnen

natural my arse!!!

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - I know Randy had at least 1 but damn. Dan got a shot at the
UFC LHW title...BRB
UFC MW title...BRB
SF MW title...BRB
SF LHW title...TBD

Free? He was the PRIDE LHW and MW champion when he got to the UFC. They unified the titles. How's that free? LOL

Randy didn't earn the fight against Randleman. He earned the title fight against Liddell by LOSING at HW. He earned the title fight against Sylvia by LOSING at LHW.

Other then jumping past Lil Nog for the Wand title shot, Hendo deserved all his title shots.

Couture on the other hand...
Free shot against Ricco after getting finished by Barnett
Free shot against Chuck just for moving weight classes.
Another shot against Chuck for beat Van Arsdale
Free shot against Sylvia for coming out of retirement