Who gets next title shot at 205?

Does anybody know who's getting a shot at the winner of Chuck/Rampage? Dana said they would announce it on Saturday but I don't know who it is...been off the forums for a while...

I'm thinking Vanderlei cuz Shogun still has 2 pride fights on his contract b4 his UFC fights...

Anybody know for sure???

me

LOL apparently there are already threads on this topic...that's what I get for posting b4 reading through the whole forum...

K so I heard mainly Shogun or Hendo...and that it would be one of those Super Bowl matches...

Dana wouldn't risk his champ going against a non champ...

Which means Chuck VS Hendo...Make sense?

yes he would... that is why he is facing rampage...

He doesn't want to unify the belts yet. Trust me. he would blow taht shit up to be huge. It would be an enormous marketing ploy.

you lot might not agree with me but i think ryoto machida has the best chance to win the belt out of all the light heavyweights in the ufc. i honestly think he could beat chuck.

is it called unifying the belts when they are diff weight classes?

Cre you love franklin huh? haha

Well, there really isn't a transparent "UFC" rankings system, which might help in getting an idea about the next shot. I think the safest guess is whoever Dana/Joe silva want, lol.

Shogun, Henderson, Wanderlei, Sokoudjou, Arona?

Keith Jardine

rashad

Depends on who wins this one IMO

How is Rashad going to get the next shot, Tito is going to pound him into the ground...

Kurt Angle

It will be Hendo. End of story.

It certainly won't be "the dean of mean"