Who gets the title shot now

Who gets the title shot now? I bet it will not be Evans. He looked a little too good.

buisness wise it would make the UFC a lot of money to have Rashad vs Forrest in December

Evans came out fairly close to unscathed. Machida needs an opponent, could be a fight for a title shot.

Didn't Thiago Silva just pull out against Machida, so I say Machida with Rashad against the winner, but then again there is so much talent at 205 it could make your head explode.

I bet it's Forrest/Evans. That is a huge win and ko for rashad.

I hate to see Machida get skipped over because I really like the way he fights and think it would be cool to see his camp holding most of the belts, but the smart thing to do from a business perspective is to start working on putting Rashad and Forrest together first thing Monday morning.

Machida obviously deserves the title shot. My guess is that Dana will give Evans the shot because he wants to protect Forrest.

Machida.

They'll save Evans to challenge Machida after Machida inevitably beats Forrest.

LOL. They were gonna rush Chuck to the shot, but now that Evans wrecked that, they'll scramble to find someone else. Rashad has been winning since before Machida even came to the UFC. He has the LONGEST unbeaten streak in UFC history!

I think Evans gets it.

Bigger money maker.

Lyoto will get the winner of the 'battle of the TUFs'

Machida is the clear choice.

catman - Machida obviously deserves the title shot. My guess is that Dana will give Evans the shot because he wants to protect Forrest.

Why would machida deserve a shot over Rashad??

Machida vs Rashad to fight for title....

chuck gets the shot. bwahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha!!
icemaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!

HtotheHizzo -
AmidaHidan -
catman - Machida obviously deserves the title shot. My guess is that Dana will give Evans the shot because he wants to protect Forrest.

Why would machida deserve a shot over Rashad??

his record speaks for it's self . but also time wise it makes sence. forrest will be ready to fight soon and since the machida fight is off it makes sence to have Machida vs Forrest

Rashad was 10 wins out of 11 UFC fights, and is undefeated. He has been winning UFC fights a year before Machida even came to the UFC. Machida has never beaten anyone as highly ranked as Chuck. Evans has every reason to get the shot first...

Russell Schenck - Machida vs Rashad to fight for title....

I'm down with this.

I'd like to see Evans fight Machida in a few weeks. With all due respect, Machida did beat Tito, while Rashad got a lucky draw.

I want Wanderlei Silva

Blaz, if Tito did not grab the fence I think he would have been busted up. Evans is turning into a highlight reel.

Machida please. Both guys need a fight soon anyway.