Who Gives the Best Seminars?

I second my good friend Andrew "Goatfury" Smith.

pedro sauer hands down and flavio behring was awesome as hell also

sanchezero - if you don't need a big name and are at all interested in leg locks PM goatfury on here. i've been to a couple with him (he's fairly local to me) and he puts out very detailed, methodical, coherent material - it's not just a misc bag o'tricks.

don't know where you are, but goat's east coast.

GOATTT

I had the good fortune to take a Carlos Machado seminar with only two other people. It was great, almost like an extended private. I was able to use what he showed instantly and it has really improved my game. He is so smooth and effortless. He helped show me why it's called the gentle art.

vegard - I had the good fortune to take a Carlos Machado seminar with only two other people. It was great, almost like an extended private. I was able to use what he showed instantly and it has really improved my game. He is so smooth and effortless. He helped show me why it's called the gentle art.

I have had the good fortune of taking 2 seminars under Carlos (though never with that much personal attention). Not only is he a great teacher and practitioner, but an excellent human being as well.

Marcel Ferreira  does a good one and Pedro Sauer is awsome as well.

Robert Drysdale

carlos machado.

hands down.

i've taken privates and seminars w/ plenty bb's out there, and carlos stands out as the best.

rob kahn is also very good. different approach. solid and aggressive.

Tulsa, Oklahoma @ Triton Fight Center

918-25-CHOKE

Marcelo Garcia! :)

rodrigo and royce both put on great seminars.

Jorge Pereira seminars are excellent .

I second Carlos Machado; retained a lot of info for my guard game.

EDDIE CAMDEN from the TIGER ACADEMY in Atlanta (Helio Gracie put Eddie's 1st stripe on his BB way before the 3 year standard.)

Joe Moreira hands down. He is a true master and pioneer of BJJ and the teacher of many well known black belts. He also shares all he can and allows participatants to record the seminar- none of this foolishness of just notes- with Joe he wants all his guys to take the knowledge with them and reinforce it on a recorded basis so they truly remember all he has shown. I have been to many seminars over the years and Joe Moreira always delivers with his seminars.

SAM

Agree with LEMON regarding:

-Ze Mario Sperry
-Royler Gracie
-Robert Follis

Would also have to add:

-Xande Ribeiro
-Allan Goes
-Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Just had seminars all weekend with our Professor, Wagnney Fabiano and they were incredible. He covered all spider guard yesterday, and today he did, cross guard, de la riva and x-guard, and how they all flow together. amazing...now i gotta take my notes and review and digest all this info.

wagnney is a dude i think would be great to learn from.

great top game and a guard made for getting back on top.

Empire - wagnney is a dude i think would be great to learn from.

great top game and a guard made for getting back on top.

he sure is. Him and Leo are two of the best guys around on and off the mats..were very thankful to have them come down as often as they can to get us up to speed.

The best have been too has been two I did with Carlos Machado. I took more info that I use away from those two seminars then the other 10 combined !