Who gives you "douche cringes"?

Anyone in particular or famous? Stories?

Mine is a simple two: Right wing nuts on fb who act holy and then demonize those who choose to live an alternate life style (homosexual or transgender), and talk ill of immigrants.

The second are those who put a color in front of "lives matter"...like seriously you stupid fucks....a life is a life. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the entire tree. I've met some great middle eastern people, lower income whites and blacks who are genuinely great people , and then scummy ones who suck....stop with the "black lives matter" or "cop lives matter"....it is all prejudice in some way...a life is a life...respect it. Phone Post 3.0

I hate everyone equally Phone Post 3.0

people who make threads about people they dont like

Crossfit douchebags for sure. People that say nurses, armed forces should be the best paid employees in the world. Probably loads more, I have anger issues. Phone Post 3.0

Syrian refugees lol Phone Post 3.0

John Massengil

"douche cringe" sounds like a side effect of toxic shock syndrome treatment. Phone Post 3.0

Rich Piana Phone Post 3.0

Kanye West

Bill O'Reilly

Floyd Mayweather

Mirrors.

The E! Channel Phone Post 3.0

Throwin'Knuckles - Definitely the op
I'm gonna teat your sn punk...meet me after school. Parking lot. Loser sucks winner's cawk.

throws fight Phone Post 3.0

People that when discussing immigrants conveniently leave out the word illegal. My grandparents were immigrants, many of the people today are illegal aliens. The main difference is that legal immigrants wait their turn and pax taxes. Illegals say f-u to everyone following the rules. Oh and people that say EVERYONE watching Fox is a right wing nut. Phone Post 3.0

xDODZILLAx - The E! Channel Phone Post 3.0

BravoTV except for the Real Housewives of Orange County.

Adam Levine

dont know much about him but he looks like an asshole

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/24459/adam.jpg

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Anyone in particular or famous? Stories?

Mine is a simple two: Right wing nuts on fb who act holy and then demonize those who choose to live an alternate life style (homosexual or transgender), and talk ill of immigrants.

The second are those who put a color in front of "lives matter"...like seriously you stupid fucks....a life is a life. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the entire tree. I've met some great middle eastern people, lower income whites and blacks who are genuinely great people , and then scummy ones who suck....stop with the "black lives matter" or "cop lives matter"....it is all prejudice in some way...a life is a life...respect it. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed... also teh left wing nuts who preach diversity and acceptance and love... AS LONG as you agree with them. If not they bring the hate like mother fuckers.

I was introduced to the band Avenged Sevenfold today

There is a douchey glam band contrived in some cunt's marketing department if I ever heard one

PeoriaBJJ -
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Anyone in particular or famous? Stories?

Agreed... also teh left wing nuts who preach diversity and acceptance and love... AS LONG as you agree with them. If not they bring the hate like mother fuckers.

Voted you up.

I fall a bit on the liberal side...more center...

Those extreme fucks scare me as well Phone Post 3.0

The fucking Kardashians. Fuck them all

Also Kanye west. Fuck him too Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

Adam Levine

dont know much about him but he looks like an asshole

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/24459/adam.jpg

I don't know how he is now, but he played the club I was bouncing at back in 2002.
Saw a lot of bands come and go, but he was crazy nice and was super genuine.
Lemmy from Motörhead was a fucking dick. Fuck that guy. Phone Post 3.0