Who had the biggest rivalry?

Pele-Macaco,Eugenio-Renzo nothing beats the early rivals in Brazil

2 Likes

Cruz with the “keep your fling on a string” and dropping the “come on, turd” to Garbrandt was some of the best ownage in a verbal battle yet.

1 Like

This

Diaz Bros vs Everyone
Nate Diaz Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

Fedor-Cro Cop

Tito and Liddell was bigger then this

2 Likes

4 Likes

When that’s your rebuttal, you know you lost son💕

1 Like

Happy Easter Barry

1 Like

Chael/Anderson

2 Likes

Thomson / Melendez is one of my favorite trilogy’s in MMA. It didn’t have the trash talking or bad blood, but damn good scraps! Fun rivalry between AKA and Cesar Gracie fighters.

5 Likes

That trilogy is one of many reasons why Strikeforce is GOAT’d

1 Like

Ah no you just proved that you are very poorly educated, like you slept through the 3rd grade

You too brotha. My 4 year old already corrects my grammar etc. I don’t need that shit here too lol

Yea your mother was my teacher.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Tito v Lions Den. Original rivalry in UFC

Tito v Chuck. Legitimate feelings of betrayal and legit feelings of a friend not giving you your shot.

Alpha Male v Bang Ludwig/Dillashaw. Not really a rivalry but serious heat. Story dominated MMA news among hardcore fans for a while.

DC v Jones. Not really a rivalry but Jones was living rent free in DC head for years while Jones couldn’t care less.

Connor and Khabib. Definitely the most high profile. Khabib teamate striking Connor teamate. Connor attacking the bus, getting arrested and sued. Khabib and corner going beserk after the stoppage.

Hidehiko Yoshida v Royce Gracie. Controversy surrounding the “phantom choke” and the rematch under what amounts to Gracie Challenge rules.

EDIT

Ken vs Royce

Agreed Barry, because we all know that if they fought 10X, Mirko Cemetery’s Fedor 9/10. Glad you are finally waking up.