Who has a tuned and modified vehicle?

I’m going to see what kind of deal I can make to trade my ride for this one . Just for fun .

2 Likes

DO IT

1 Like

They used to build a kit for my car but discontinued it before my I could get my order in. They told me VWs take too much money to make fast, haha. I learned to agree with them.

1 Like

Just got a revision. Haven’t hammered on it yet though so don’t know if it’s any better. Turbos still kinda peaky cruising around town.

1 Like

Nooo :sob:

1 Like

This is a lot of rowing.

4 Likes

I aspire to row that much.

3 Likes

Getting better !

I did inquire about the rs3 . Waiting to hear back after listing my mods .

2 Likes

If I could find an RS3 Sportback I’d give up a lot of shit for it.

1 Like

Here in TX I’d occasionally see A3 2-door hatchbacks coming in from Mexico when I had my originally released US 4-door lift back A3. Wanted one of those so bad to work on…

1 Like

Mansmission IMO.

Denzel Washington GIF

2 Likes

That’s scootin’ brother. Out of curiosity, does your app display out 1/8th and 1/4 trap speeds? Just curious what your trapping.

2 Likes

Unfortunately doesn’t look like it does

1 Like

I have the divorce kit ordered and the parts for the e40 . Hope it will get me sniffing 10’s . There was no air in the system . Looks like a fuel problem . Put some ethanol in to get me to e20 and the ignition correction was gone on the low end . Still some at the high end but IAT was not above 55 .

1 Like

ttt

1 Like

Going to do front pads this weekend . These just got delivered. Ceramic . All those 1/4 mile runs definitely shortened the life of my brakes since I run out of road towards the end lol

2 Likes

I’m about to do brakes right now. Torn on moving to the TTRS setup with biller rotors or the TTRS setup with my smaller rotors and an adapter. I’m leaning toward running the adapter. I get to retain the wear sensor. The rotors are cheaper. The pads are cheaper…

Bigger rotors look cooler though. Tough choice, haha.

2 Likes

I’d do the adapter. Rotors do look cool but unless the rims allow for that much visibility it’s one of the last things you’d notice .

Plus keeping the sensor is really nice .

Edit: just got out of physio and looked at my stock rotors . They look very lame . Hard decision indeed .

1 Like

I had went with PowerStop rotors, pads, and calipers for my Lincoln. They worked a lot better than stock. If didn’t buy the package I probably would have went with Hawk pads.

1 Like

New anti-theft device.