Who has potential to be the bigger star, Paddy or O'Malley

A lot of people dislike Paddy here as well. Especially the week leading up to his fights. By default someone with Paddy’s reach will garner his fair share of haters.

Youtube views for Paddy on fight week beat both Khazmat and O’Malley.

1 Like

Next time you call someone crazy, make sure you dont make yourself like a bumbling deluded old fool

Go back and read my post you dumb old senile retard

I never talked about fighting ability. I have forgotten more about fighting in 1 month than you could ever learn in a lifetime. (Talk about being a delusional old fool creating a strawman to attack). I was talking about STAR POWER only, and ability TO DRAW EMOTION. Thats what I compared.

Dumb mother fucker.

Next time read properly, use your brain, and think, before opening up your mouth to look like an old senile fool

“Youre off your rocker”

Lmfao :joy::joy::joy:

I make fun of Conor today like everyone else but his rise to the top was special. Great fights, great KO’s, great mic skills, he was very dynamic. The way he broke Jose Aldo mentally was absolutely insane

2 Likes

Prime Conor

The other 3 mentioned in OP aren’t capable of this. Not only did he deliver straight fire here, he was right about everything he said

I never liked the guy but it was a perfect storm and he made the most of it so kudos to him.

I honestly think O’Malley is a tool

I hate the weed smoking shitck

Weed is so corny. Weed has never been “anticulture.” Its now 2022 where weed is legal everywhere. So you cant keep pretending weed is “antigoverment.” That delusional stoner non sense is just hysterical. Weed is pushed and promoted by the elites for a reason. Weed culture is pro-government culture. Because weed is the tool they use to make people docile, more vulnerable to their indoctrination, or to just plain old make people too content/complacement to care or do anything.

Anyway, even though O’Malley is an absolute tool, I have to take a step back to be objective and realise that O’Malley has a unique ability to draw attention and make people care

It has norhing to do with weed though. Weed is just pure corny garbage

O’Malley just has a personality that makes people care whether its hate or love

2 Likes

Nate is the grestest proof there is that weed is bad for you and makes you retarded. Weed should be avoided

:joy::joy::joy:

Dang, Nate looked so young back than lol. Baby Diaz! Wow weed ages people like shit lmao

That and getting punched in the head repeatedly lol

1 Like

Did weed fuck your mother or something?

Smoking anything and time make you age like shit.

1 Like

I think Paddy is genuinly way more likeable than Conor ever was

If we are honest, a large part of Conor’s appeal was his Irish accent. This crazy Irishman loud and barking and talking the way he did, was something unique and narurally funny in its own right

Conor couldve just said to the fans in a very serious manner, “fuck all your whore mothers,” and everyone wouldve laughed because of the antics and accent, and way Conor carried himself

2 Likes

Paddy should really lean heavily into meme culture to give him that extra emph

Paddy the fattie, is some of the funniest shit ive ever seen in combat sports

The memes making fun of Paddy being fat are beyond hilarious. It cracks me up just saying Paddy the fattie hahahaha

1 Like

Paddy def has that unique look going for him, just like Conor did

The red hair, the hair cut hahahaha. Paddy needs to rock that look for the rest of his career. Its his trademark now and makes him super unqiue+embrace the Paddy the fattie memes, and he will be massive

Sounds like you have it bad for gingers, faggot.

Canelo too :joy:

Paddy is a better person, better sense of humour, better fighter. If he sorts out the discipline around his eating and weight his potential is unlimited imo

O Malley is a fun fighter in the cage but I’m not really assed whether he makes it or not. Seems like a white trash douchebag that got money

1 Like

You mean the “they” that it took 100 years to convince to legalize it in a handful of states, or the “they” who still have it as a federal crime?

They are both really flawed.

O’Malley fights too much on his back and front toes (hence hes off balance a lot - tips over front knee a lot). Power comes from the ground up, so being on your back and front toes means no power or stability/rhythm. It keeps O’Malley way too tall. Hes gonna get smoked by someone who stays low and comes up on him.

Paddy def has cleaner better technique, but he also doesnt know how to push his weight properly when throwing rearhands. Paddy does not know how to bring his feet with him with his 2s, nor how to properly recover his weight off his front foot off throwing 2s. It gets him stuck in a lot of bad positions without his feet. And his 2nd biggest issue is that he doesnt know how to get into hook position using rhythm/leans/fients/his feet. He throws his 2s exclusively to set up his hook. 1 of his UFC opponents caught on right away, timed him off his rearhand (pulling & hooking over the 2) and absolutely smoked Paddy before Paddy could get his feet down to hook off his 2 (thats how Paddy was dropped)

BOTH really badly need to work on real boxing. Both have huge flaws in their striking which will be exploited by the elite boxers in MMA. But if you ask me who has more potential to clean up those holes and become a genuinly great striker its Paddy. Paddy is still way cleaner and far more naturally gifted. O’Malley’s karate stance will hold him back

But even though Paddy throws cleaner he needs to ditch his trainer and hook up with real boxing

On that note, this is what truly seperated Conor from the rest @Nick_Diaz_Army the fact that Conor had a real boxing background. His boxing background put him above everyone else at the time. The more karate bullshit that Conor adopted the worse Conor got (Nate 1, Poirier 3 etc)

Wrestling aint the most valauble asset in MMA, its boxing