Who has the advantage now, Rumble or Vitor?

1) Rumble will be the bigger fighter on fight night.

2) Vitor could be fighting a dehydrated opponent since he has to stay under 205.

Who benefits the most from this situation?

I think it might be Vitor -  I think that the cut will be WAAY too much for Rumble. Maybe Rumble could pull it off, I don't know  - but what I do know is that fighting a guy like Vitor and being that dehydrated is just a recipe for disaster... 

How could the cut be WAAY too much for Rumble when he's only cutting to 197 but his last fight he was cutting to 170? I'm confused...

Who knows how far down Anthony even cut before he said fuck it. He might not have cut as much as we suspect before throwing in the towel and giving it up.... Phone Post

Considering he can barely drink or eat anything for the next day, and assuming he is dehydrated now, i'd guess Vitor.

I'm not a pro fighter so i'm only guessing, but i'd say he might gas pretty early tomorrow.

Masakatsu Funaki -  How could the cut be WAAY too much for Rumble when he's only cutting to 197 but his last fight he was cutting to 170? I'm confused...

What I'm saying is this...

The guy has bulked up - that's pretty obvious - if you've seen his most recent pics you'll know what I'm talking about. With the amount of muscle he's carrying around right now, making the 170 lb. limit would be suicide - as a matter of fact trying to make the 185 lb. limit is near suicide. Not to mention, the fact that Rumble is going to have to cut on the same day as the fight which means he won't be nearly as hydrated as he could have been. He's definitely putting himself at a disadvantage. 

Also, he's fighting Vitor - not Charlie Brenneman (all due respect to the guy). Vitor's dangerous for almost anyone. 

Listen, I'm not diminishing Anthony's chances of knocking Vitor out - maybe he hits him flush with a left high kick and puts him out cold. But I'm sorry, I just doubt the chances of that happening. 

what r u talking about kid? johnson dont have to cut a damn thing

in fact he gets to add 8 lbs... like talkin to a head of lettuce!

to me, it all depends on how much weight he cut in order to reach 197... if it was a lot, then he's f'ed and will be a ghost in the cage, but if he barely cut at all and is going to be walking in the cage 20 pounds over the limit without much of a cut, if any, then he will have a huge advantage...

interestingly he was +100 on the betting sites before the weigh-in, and is now -115 after the weigh-in...

Caleb R -
Masakatsu Funaki -  How could the cut be WAAY too much for Rumble when he's only cutting to 197 but his last fight he was cutting to 170? I'm confused...

Because he probably bulked up for this fight Phone Post

Good point.

But remember, before this the guy was cutting 40lbs easily. He walks around at at least 210. And he never really gassed at 170 that I can remember, outside of perhaps the end of the Koscheck fight.

I dont think he has a problem with dehydration here. I think that if Vitor had demanded AJ make 190 maybe he would. Phone Post