Who has the best half guard (gi/no gi)?

Who do you think is the best half guard player?

Oli geddes is pretty renowned for his 1/2 guard game Phone Post 3.0

Faria and Leite in the gi. Phone Post

probably lucas leite, he's only guy I've seen regularly sweep guys such as Xande with his half guard. I know Oli plays half, but I've seen him get smashed too much from there to consider him one of the best like Lucas.

faria

Don't trust half guard. Phone Post

NO-GI Cyborg has a solid half game

Caio Terra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1anvQlGXo4g

Apparently he's the only 'little guy' who uses it a lot.
6 no gi worlds golds (nobody else even has 5); 2 gi worlds golds; and a shitload of other golds, including in absolutes, says he's pretty fucking good, and that it's an effective position.

"Half guard's the most compete guard."

- Caio Terra.

Cyborg and Caio are probably my picks as well. Galvão also has a sick half guard game.

(Yes, I count reverse DLR as a modern day half guard, BTW.)

Terra, Popovich, Leite, Cyborg and Glover.

Leite, Caio, Faria, Galvao, Glover, Cyborg

Drew Foster - Leite, Caio, Faria, Galvao, Glover, Cyborg
glover for nogi but this is pretty much it. looking further back id add celsinho Phone Post 3.0

Lucas Lepri also deserves mention. Different style of halfguard, but very effective.

Going back you can't forget Gordo either.

Gotta be leite. But I'm biased, he's my professor. Phone Post

Bernardo Faria.

Checkmatbjjjoe

how does Leite use his half guard in sparring? Does he begin in half guard as soon as as the sparring starts?

seek - 

Checkmatbjjjoe

how does Leite use his half guard in sparring? Does he begin in half guard as soon as as the sparring starts?

There are times when he does, but these days he's been working his takedowns a lot, he often shoots, and if the takedown is stuffed he will pull half.

^ thanks bro!

TTT