Who has the best half guard (gi/no gi)?

I'd guess Soneca, Eddie Bravo, and Spider Traven are up there

Really...?
I thought Vinny Magalhaes had a terrible ADCC this year, thereby discrediting that Tenth Planet stuff.

^Wat? Phone Post 3.0

GrahamJ - Really...?
I thought Vinny Magalhaes had a terrible ADCC this year, thereby discrediting that Tenth Planet stuff.
Really? I'm curious... Anyone else that had a shit ADCC... Do they discredit there respective teams or that just applies for Vinny and 10th planet....? Phone Post 3.0

GrahamJ - Caio Terra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1anvQlGXo4g

Apparently he's the only 'little guy' who uses it a lot.
6 no gi worlds golds (nobody else even has 5); 2 gi worlds golds; and a shitload of other golds, including in absolutes, says he's pretty fucking good, and that it's an effective position.
Man, it must be hard for Caio to train the half guard with you hanging on his nutsacks! Lol just kidding dude, he's pretty good! Phone Post 3.0

DIMA - 
GrahamJ - Really...?
Really? I'm curious... Anyone else that had a shit ADCC... Do they discredit there respective teams or that just applies for Vinny and 10th planet....? Phone Post 3.0

I was being facetious, because he's one of the few 'go-to' names whose accomplishments Eddie Bravo references to try and legitimise his style.

ThinkAlpha - 
GrahamJ - Caio Terra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1anvQlGXo4g

Apparently he's the only 'little guy' who uses it a lot.
6 no gi worlds golds (nobody else even has 5); 2 gi worlds golds; and a shitload of other golds, including in absolutes, says he's pretty fucking good, and that it's an effective position.
Man, it must be hard for Caio to train the half guard with you hanging on his nutsacks! Lol just kidding dude, he's pretty good! Phone Post 3.0

His half guard set is incredible: so detailed.
If you only pick up 5% of what he says, you'll learn loads.

What can I say?: I'm in awe of the guy.