Who has the best kickboxing in MMA?

Junior, diaz, anderson? Who Phone Post

Overeem Phone Post

Showtime

Anderson Silva, I would say.

MMA KnowNothing will probably say Chael.... but, i am a man who uses logic so:

I would put Reem up there pretty high,  I also might surprise some people by saying Georges St. Pierre is up there, he has some great kicks, excellent speed and quick pawnches.  just my opinion though. 

Double POST

ZJJitsu705 - I also might surprise some people by saying Georges St. Pierre is up there, he has some great kicks, excellent speed and quick pawnches.  just my opinion though. 

GSP is very good, but his head movement needs work.  You're right about his kicks and his speed, and I'd add that his footwork is quite good, but head movement is important too and that part of his stand-up game isn't his best asset.

anthony nojokwani by far as far as a main stream mma fighter...

then you have kevin ross who is more Thai but will fight MMA.

malipet is in there, and then jose aldo

Cerrone is no joke.

Kampmann is an accomplished kickboxer as well. Phone Post

Gsp is a pretty good answer actually. Junior has great boxing but we haven't seen him mix that up enough to be considered a great kickboxer even though I'm positive he has the skills to be one. Phone Post

Anderson is technically the best by far his head movement and accuracy is unberleaveable at times !!

But having the beat kickboxing doesn't meen u can Beat the best boxers!

Best boxers have to be jds and nick Diaz !' Phone Post

Forgot my main man Jose aldo too sorry Jose !! Haha Phone Post

Jonesbonedpage -  Anderson is technically the best by far his head movement and accuracy is unberleaveable at times !!

I would argue that Anderson Silva is a better boxer than Diaz.   Diaz has good hands, but he also lacks head movement, and his footwork is average.

Anderson, Showtime would be in my top ten. If Bruce le Roy keeps it up he will be up there for sure Phone Post

Why don't some of the blue name post videos/highlights of good Kickboxing being used in MMA Phone Post

Bisping

Bloodstorm -  Why don't some of the blue name post videos/highlights of good Kickboxing being used in MMA Phone Post

We're waiting for you to get a blue name.

Anderson

Zaph -
Jonesbonedpage -  Anderson is technically the best by far his head movement and accuracy is unberleaveable at times !!

I would argue that Anderson Silva is a better boxer than Diaz.   Diaz has good hands, but he also lacks head movement, and his footwork is average.

Agreed Diaz just looks scrappy but he know what he's doing ! His techniques and combinations are superb !! Phone Post

Bisping Phone Post