Who has the best left hook?

I noticed another thread about the best takedowns which made me think of other areas and who the best fighter in each aspect is.... So, who do you think has the best left hook? Phone Post

I do lol https://www.facebook.com/pages/Willy-Boatwright/472113562830564?ref=hl

Ross Pearson's isn't bad..

Semtex or Dos Santos Phone Post

It seems like uk fighters always do, Semtex , hardy, pickett Phone Post

Condit had a good hook that put hardy away Phone Post

Don't forget about shoguns Phone Post

Mr Sponge - 

Semtex or Dos Santos Phone Post

Rampage has a good one too, but the Hook Two Saints hit Gilbert Yvel with may be the best i've seen in MMA. No one could have absorbed that.

Hardy was the first one who came to mind Phone Post

hellride -
Mr Sponge -  Semtex or Dos Santos Phone Post

Rampage has a good one too, but the Hook Two Saints hit Gilbert Yvel with may be the best i've seen in MMA. No one could have absorbed that.

Yes that hook was beautiful. Went to the body and came up with the hook. The left hook that dropped Gonzaga was pretty sweet too. Phone Post

Hardy
Daley Phone Post

"Anyone fighting Keith Jardine." - Jordan Breen

Hendricks via firepower Phone Post

That's because De La Hoya is left handed lol.

Hendricks is a fucking monster with his left hand

nick diaz nut hugger - 

Yeah but so is semtex. I'd imagine the fighter with the best left hook will prob be a southpaw Phone Post

The thing about De La Hoya's left hook is he doesn't throw it traditionally, as in with square shoulders, he launches it near the hip like a bolo punch. He caught a lot of fighters with that blow.

Isn't that Lombards favorite punch Phone Post

Smokin' Joe Frazier
Phone Post

Smokin Joe's left hook in their first fight was epic.. it's amazing that Ali's head didn't come off. What a shot! Just shows the epic beard that Ali had.

Left hook is my favorite punch by far. It just looks so clean! Phone Post